The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noted that Huntersandheels shared her post earlier. They’re all on the same gravy train!

Reactions: 2
How can you celebrate 100k followers when half of those are bots she's bought. Don't know how she can say that knowing what she knows
shes so boring. I had no idea she was nearing this amount of followers. She barely posts at it is so no way are they genuine

Reactions: 4
She’s pregnant. She liked a post saying like if you’re due in 2021 on mamas and papas page

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s answered a Q about having more in her stories yesterday! Said no - but never say never.

She’s pregnant. She liked a post saying like if you’re due in 2021 on mamas and papas page
To be fair loads of people I follow on Instagram have liked that post I’m sure 99% of them aren’t pregnant so I wouldn’t go off that 😂

Let's just be clear here, this person buys more followers than ANYONE I've seen on Instagram. Having the front to answer a question about 'doing something when you hit 100k' is an utter joke/moronic/horrific!

Hope someone has reminded her of this? She's clearly NOT organically getting 300 followers a day ffs!

Reactions: 6
She said if the timing is right when she hits 100k she has something planned.... well of course the timing will be right because you're buying the followers! I just think it's really embarrassing to celebrate when you've paid for the majority of your followers. Doesn't she feel like a phoney? She was gaining 1000s a day when she was on her insta break

• Haha
Have you noticed it’s only adverts interspersed with close ups of flowers. Has nothing to say. Just wants to make money from her gazillion affiliate links

Reactions: 7
Massive waffle recently about what paint colour to choose, it was never ending. Shall I choose options A and B? Guess which colour my husband choose? Guess which one we finally choose?
It'll be Slaked Mid Lime or whatever the heck it's called. It's always Slaked Mid Lime. Every... Single... Wall... In your house appears to have been Slaked.

Was she hoping for a Little Green collab?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She does have a beautiful home and she constantly seems to be buying new furniture or decorating - where does all the money come from? What does the husband do?

Reactions: 1
She does have a beautiful home and she constantly seems to be buying new furniture or decorating - where does all the money come from? What does the husband do?
Films her pointless videos?

Yes constantly decorating but it always seems to be the same look in every room. Nothing new or different. I do like the nursery which is way more stylish and well styled than some ahem... rvk_loves.. ahem nurseries.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d like to know what the husband does too, so much work being done on their house when she’s on maternity pay. Or instagram ads are paying her well.
I think her look is quite timeless, totally not practical with two kids I’m sure but I like the look

What's her husbands first name?

Edited: found it. He is a key account manager as GSK, apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: 1