The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reached 100k followers last weekend and already on 102k this week. When you click on her page and scroll through it doesn't take you long to find the bots she's bought. CRINGE. Celebrating reaching a milestone that she's paid for. So funny it worked out perfect timing with the wreath kit launch too.
Wish someone would call her out, no one will though as she's only got about 10k followers who are actually real people. Wonder if her pal home with rose knows

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Who looks after the kids?! Her house always seems spotless with no sign of kids and she’s always got time to be faffing about with flowers! Who has the time with two small children?

Reactions: 8
Who looks after the kids?! Her house always seems spotless with no sign of kids and she’s always got time to be faffing about with flowers! Who has the time with two small children?
She’s always said the husband does the cleaning. I often wonder what her role is

Reactions: 1
I reckon she’ll have had her mum over. Can’t imagine she’d cope with her house being a mess - which with two kids behind the scenes it should be. Can’t stand her fakery.

Reactions: 3
She has completely rebranded herself as the flower queen of Instagram, same stuff posted everyday, picture of the garden, swirly white writing, picture of her in a midi dress with her hair all curled up, then the usual shots of all the gifted shots she is sent constantly- yawn

Reactions: 7
She has completely rebranded herself as the flower queen of Instagram, same stuff posted everyday, picture of the garden, swirly white writing, picture of her in a midi dress with her hair all curled up, then the usual shots of all the gifted shots she is sent constantly- yawn
To be fair I think that it’s great she has found her niche, instead of being a RVK clone or exploiting her children for 💰

Reactions: 5
I made a home account and followed loads of house accounts for inspo. Somehow ended up following this account and have just unfollowed after thinking “wtf”. Her house is so bland and generic insta-blogger

Reactions: 2
Don't forget her daily shout out to Rich the Landscaper 🤣

Although the majority of her followers have been bought, she seems to have found a real niche on insta going with the floristry theme which I expect is really helping her grow her page authentically (for once!). Home with Rose has started to copy this style, shes completely rebranding her insta, shes doing Wednesday cook-a-longs (Friday flowers) and has even done two floristry IGTVs. Think they are both friends and went to school together, wonder if there is a little rift forming. Would piss me off someone blatantly copying me.

Reactions: 1
Although the majority of her followers have been bought, she seems to have found a real niche on insta going with the floristry theme which I expect is really helping her grow her page authentically (for once!). Home with Rose has started to copy this style, shes completely rebranding her insta, shes doing Wednesday cook-a-longs (Friday flowers) and has even done two floristry IGTVs. Think they are both friends and went to school together, wonder if there is a little rift forming. Would piss me off someone blatantly copying me.
Well seeing as I can’t sleep, I have been digging and something has went down between the two of them, they’re not following each other anymore and havent liked/ commented on each others posts in nearly a month. They were engaging on most posts previously. Hmmmm ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well seeing as I can’t sleep, I have been digging and something has went down between the two of them, they’re not following each other anymore and havent liked/ commented on each others posts in nearly a month. They were engaging on most posts previously. Hmmmm ☕
They definitely went to school together (which shocked me as Rose seems much older than Ashlee!!) and they’ve had coffee morning and play dates at each other’s houses in the past. I thought it was odd that rose did her hand tied bouquet tutorial the same day Ashlee did that reel on how to tie a bouquet with twine as they seem very similar content and almost in competition with one another which is odd if you’re friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh interesting they’ve unfollowed each other, home with Rose drives me crazy with the subtle little gifted items when really EVERYTHING is gifted in that house. Although not for the boys saying that, rarely see their room, if it’s not pretty it doesn’t get featured.

I’m pleased for Suffolk nest to be making her own niche instead of being seen as a RVK copy, hopefully she’ll sift through her fake followers and get rid of some now

I agree. She’s become a lot more likeable since working more for her followers. Well done Missy

Why would she sift through her fake followers when triple digits are joining daily? That isn't organic growth. Over 9000 in a month!

• Wow