The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just found this thread. She does my head in the beggy grabber. anyone seen todays post of the new dresser. bet its gifted. bit like her bedroom furniture. i hate the way she asks for advice about what to fill a corner with then lo and behold the magic gifts arrive.

Reactions: 10
OMG just found this thread. She does my head in the beggy grabber. anyone seen todays post of the new dresser. bet its gifted. bit like her bedroom furniture. i hate the way she asks for advice about what to fill a corner with then lo and behold the magic gifts arrive.
She’s a massive beg, especially where Neptune are concerned. I had to unfollow after her casual tagging of Samsung when she wanted a new TV.

Reactions: 6
Is that why she doesn’t seem to have a lot of friends. She’s absolutely hideous

and I seriously don’t knwo why she tags Neptune in everything...they don’t give a way freebies to Beggy witches like her. Tell u what freebie she needs and that’s a hair cut and something to sort those teeth of hers out

Also did you say she studied fashion....duck!! That must of resulted in a fail then, her style is horrendous

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is that why she doesn’t seem to have a lot of friends. She’s absolutely hideous

and I seriously don’t knwo why she tags Neptune in everything...they don’t give a way freebies to Beggy witches like her. Tell u what freebie she needs and that’s a hair cut and something to sort those teeth of hers out

Also did you say she studied fashion....duck!! That must of resulted in a fail then, her style is horrendous
yes fashion buying, did her industry year interning at ASOS

Can’t believe she did drugs!! That is shocking. A far cry from the perfect life she leads now!!

Reactions: 2
She a full time Instagram beg I know that!!

Her life isn’t perfect, it’s those lives that are the least perfect. She spends so much time on Instagram, I have never known someone who can reply back to such a huge amount of comments from people and have two children to look after.

I’ve said it again and again... I don’t know where she finds time to look after her child (pre-2nd baby), take care/ shop for her house, have a job, post on IG, answers comments from her followers and post comments on people she is following😲😲. I would need more than 24h to do those!! Her phone must have been surgically attach to her!

Reactions: 5
can’t believe her and her husbands are just no good cheats. She portrays she has this perfect lifestyle when they are cheating on each other. Can’t love each other that much

Reactions: 5
can’t believe her and her husbands are just no good cheats. She portrays she has this perfect lifestyle when they are cheating on each other. Can’t love each other that much
I must point out though with this though as this was over 8 years ago though, people grow up I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Looks like she spends the majority of her time with her mum - offloading childcare. I've seen her before and she does come across as really stuck up. Proper moody witch resting face.
Think the worst thing about her is that she has bought the majority of her followers. Wants to be an instahun so badly

She uploaded an ad the other day of her walking with her new #ad #kindlygifted #prproduct carrier and left the sound on by accident and her 1 year old was having an epic meltdown in the background while she was walking towards the camera like an earth mother caring sweet newborn smiling. Nothing is quite as it seems on instagram 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No way, how embarrassing but that’s her all over though .Can imagine it “As long as it looks good for the gram Chris, sod our daughter screaming in the background she can wait” shameful really.
i think she has only ever taken them two kids out once by herself, couldn’t cope with them whilst needing to get pictures of everything for the gram and just in case she missed out on a freebie email 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like a post above has been deleted with reference to drugs and cheating?! What did it originally say?

This person is a car crash buying followers. EURGH.

Can’t remember the drug-taking allegations in the now deleted post (something along the lines of the fact she was partial to a little something while at uni, not sure what) but the cheating was basically that her and her now husband were constantly cheating on each other earlier in their relationship.

And also the deleted post in question said she was apparently an idiot at university and was only interested in you if you did fashion or looked up to her in awe 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Hit th
And also the deleted post in question said she was apparently an idiot at university and was only interested in you if you did fashion or looked up to her in awe 🙄🙄
You’ve hit the nail on the head :)
I didn’t want to repeat anything from it as it’s been deleted by the mods.

Reactions: 1
Suffolk Nest has been very quiet lately. Just generic boring pictures of the garden once in a while. What do we think? Maybe that 2 under 2 life isn't so grammable?

Reactions: 7
Suffolk Nest has been very quiet lately. Just generic boring pictures of the garden once in a while. What do we think? Maybe that 2 under 2 life isn't so grammable?
Don’t worry - am sure she’ll be on regular spending sprees to buy new followers to keep up appearances... 🤫

Ladies just a piece of advice

If you ever forget what day it is....just click on the Suffolk nests insta stories and you will know exactly what day it is.
Who knows why she posts the most boring pictures and always puts the day of the week on them, instead of just not posting at all. We all know the 2under2 life has hit her like a bus she told us all herSelf

• Haha
Reactions: 8