The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely revolting-the way she begs for stuff is awful! I cringe at her posts-but so many are drawn in by her mundane tit! Loathsome, she really is!

Reactions: 4
Another grabby account! Shameful begging and ad after ad. Hate how people try to hide it when they don’t get many likes on ads. Could mention MANY others that do this

Reactions: 7
Aren't allotments typically for people with no gardens to allow them time outside gardening and growing food? She has a huge garden she could spent her time in, growing things - I suppose it would ruin the aesthetics. Just think it's a shame, I know they have huge waiting lists. Apparently one courgette plant feeds a family of 4 and she has 12 plants - hopefully she can donate some of this to a food bank/charity and do some good

Reactions: 5
Aren't allotments typically for people with no gardens to allow them time outside gardening and growing food? She has a huge garden she could spent her time in, growing things - I suppose it would ruin the aesthetics. Just think it's a shame, I know they have huge waiting lists. Apparently one courgette plant feeds a family of 4 and she has 12 plants - hopefully she can donate some of this to a food bank/charity and do some good
My parents have an allotment which they rent from the council, although they do have a garden as well. Allotments are so time consuming, my parents spend hours per week on theirs. It’s absolutely amazing! Normally if you don’t work a good percentage of your plot they evict you but it might be different with certain councils.

Reactions: 3
I'm sick to death of the pointless stories where she snaps some vague corner of the Blandest Kitchen in Britain™ and writes Sunday, Monday whatever over it is white curly script. Why? Do we not know the day?

She has absolutely nothing to say, why does she get 1,900 likes on a post of a bastard sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She buys her "likes" and followers that's why. So embarrassing. Check out her social blade

She's ramped it up a notch with her Q&A. Who are these people who ask questions like Does Orla have a middle name? What is it like having two children or how long will you breastfeed?
Do people actually write these or more importantly care? This woman isn't a celebrity, she's a typical British woman. Why would anyone find this interesting?
What a time to be alive!

Reactions: 10
When she said having two hit her like a bus.....yeah no tit because you can’t get away with not looking After the little one anymore. The Orla kid comes second to her home and Instagram. Her husband looks like a chump too!! And she was gifted that bugaboo stroller and knows full well that that buggy don’t fit through any store doors because my sister has one and they are notorious for being a struggle to get through doors....hence why she only ever says it fits through my front door and we haven’t used it much. Can’t stand this fraud women

And what makes me laugh is when coronavirus just started out she was having a dull on social breakdown over not being able to see her parents and having to look after her own child herself and make her own Sunday dinner.....fast forward to now with a newborn baby and coronavirus still around and not gone anywhere and she’s at restaurants with the newborn, garden centres, etc etc.....bleeping hypocrite!!!

I know, and she also said only immediate family had had cuddles... That's still breaking the rules hun. Very hypocritical

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure that latest photo is edited the window goes in at her boobs and it doesn’t quite match the reflected image of her 🙄 can’t stand people who lie about PP bodies

Reactions: 6
Another free pram!

Pretty sure that latest photo is edited the window goes in at her boobs and it doesn’t quite match the reflected image of her 🙄 can’t stand people who lie about PP bodies
Yeh the window is curved at the bottom!

• Haha
  • Wow
Has she seriously accepted another free pram?! God forbid she gave this freebie away to a parent in need!

Reactions: 7
I bet she doesn’t donate anything to charity! She says she liked the new pram so much she bought a second one - wonder how much discount she got! What a terrible example she is going to set those two girls.

So today's offering in stories? Tap here to watch my bed get made? Wow! Exciting content there. Why would anyone give a stuff about you bed? Get over yourself

• Haha
“You rock the mum bun hun” 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮 get your head out of her arse, you’re embarrassing yourself 🙄

• Haha