The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she really has - to be honest though I can’t understand why; anyone can go on online wholesale websites and price up flowers - I use Triangle Nursery online at Christmas when I want to make wreaths for myself & family and thats a wholesaler anyone can use. It states prices per stem & minimum order per item it’s really not hard for people to find out the information 🤔

I appreciate the coat doesn’t include florist overheads/time/experience etc but she did make that clear - I suppose you cant please everyone all of the time

Reactions: 5
Imagine buying hundreds of thousands of followers (because that's what they are, no one organically gets a thousand followers day after day) for a book company to come at you offering a book deal, all on a follower bought lie?! Unbelievable.

Reactions: 4
Imagine buying hundreds of thousands of followers (because that's what they are, no one organically gets a thousand followers day after day) for a book company to come at you offering a book deal, all on a follower bought lie?! Unbelievable.
Crazy isn't it? I never understand why you need to preorder so far in advance without seeing what is in there. I do like the fake flowers, but they are out of my price range.

Reactions: 2
New to this thread. See it’s rather quiet. Clearly doing well with her move in December, and upsized. The floristry industry lucrative.

Reactions: 1
I'd love to see more of the house but so far it looks exactly the same as the old one.

Had to laugh at her visiting Little Greene, it will be Slaked Lime again obvs.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her sort-of house tour… she’s so out of touch. Talking about what she’s picked out for the kids bedrooms…why not let them choose from a couple of options themselves?

Everything is always so bland with her. The old house was the same, so I'm assuming it will be all neutrals and pale pink for the girls only. Because that's what little girls must have.