The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so stupid though, it’s clearly real because he’s posted it about so much. And it just makes her look petty and full of tit then, I have no sympathy for her, she was happy with him gay baiting when she was spending the £££. He’s a bleep but so is she.
It’s not real 😂 he uses toys etc like Stephen bear would do to make it look bigger than it actually is

Reactions: 4
She’s so stupid though, it’s clearly real because he’s posted it about so much. And it just makes her look petty and full of tit then, I have no sympathy for her, she was happy with him gay baiting when she was spending the £££. He’s a bleep but so is she.
Tbh I think it's fake. There's no way someone can have a lob on so much, especially just to make these stupid videos.
He says he sends out prosthetic replicas for his 'fans' 🤢 so it could be one of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s not real 😂 he uses toys etc like Stephen bear would do to make it look bigger than it actually is
He’ll use a dick pump I’m sure but it can only do so much, the rest is good angles. And she looks moronic given how much she hyped it up 24/7. Both embarrassing

Reactions: 3
You can just tell they will get back together
Have u seen her reel on Instagram her and Billy’s morning out together but it’s because it’s arias 1st Xmas 😂😂 so that’s the only reason she chats so much crap lol
---
Can’t wait for the we are back together videos

You can just tell they will get back together
Have u seen her reel on Instagram her and Billy’s morning out together but it’s because it’s arias 1st Xmas 😂😂 so that’s the only reason she chats so much crap lol
---
Can’t wait for the we are back together videos
Did she delete part of that reel? Or did she say on her stories that she’s out with Billy (not that I’m surprised)

Reactions: 1
Yh it’s in the caption on the reel she’s such an idiot!
Her friend who does the baby muslins and baby grows she keeps posting undisclosed ads for has commented, apparently she took the footage and wasn't Billy

But having said that, he still completely has her wrapped around his finger and they'll be back together in no time. Probably be a Christmas miracle 🥴🤣

Reactions: 7
Her friend who does the baby muslins and baby grows she keeps posting undisclosed ads for has commented, apparently she took the footage and wasn't Billy

But having said that, he still completely has her wrapped around his finger and they'll be back together in no time. Probably be a Christmas miracle 🥴🤣
Why’s she talking about our circumstances if her friend filmed it 😂

Reactions: 1
Her explanation for the grays is so stupid she’s so thick Melissa ur not a gray ur daughter is and when ur putting the grays that’s plural meaning more than 1 person maybe now ur starting a new life with ur baby girl why don’t u start a new hashtag if ur so obsessed with having a hashtag because putting that u mean 2 people and seen as u are not a gray there’s no need to use it bet she’s kicking her self now aria is not a Stacey lol

That’s why I was confused and thought she deleted something when people said she was with Billy 😅I thought ‘our circumstances’ means hers & Aria’s.

If she does go back to Billy I think she’ll be hiding it for a long time cause she knows a lot of people will get mad. On the other hand her followers will probably comment ‘soulmates’, ‘couple goals’ and tell her to do whatever makes her happy when they’re back together 🙄

• Haha
That’s why I was confused and thought she deleted something when people said she was with Billy 😅I thought ‘our circumstances’ means hers & Aria’s.

If she does go back to Billy I think she’ll be hiding it for a long time cause she knows a lot of people will get mad. On the other hand her followers will probably comment ‘soulmates’, ‘couple goals’ and tell her to do whatever makes her happy when they’re back together 🙄
Yeah that's what I figured too, her & Aria's situation... I thought I'd missed something too... but she's still posting about narcissists on tiktok so guess she's keeping him at arms length, for now anyway!

I absolutely think she'll get back with him, unless he moves on. I read on a comment saying he'd been on live saying she was happy for him to find someone else, and a load of other lies 🤥 can't stand her but he's really shown his true self.. tiktok is now on private, must be getting a lot of grief...

I see that too he’s comments are off!
she will deffo get back with him she’s so in love with him she will run back he will say the right stuff and she will fall for it again!

Reactions: 2
Her live has popped up on my fyp and she was talking about how when she says "we" she's referring to her, the baby and the dog 😂. Everyone in the comments asking about Billy and if she's still with him lol

Billy posting loads of tik toks aimed at Melissa and the situation she will feel sorry for him and take him back 100%
like she did last time and hid it for a bit same will happen again it’s so predictable!
that’s why she keeps posting the grayys on every tik tok because she still wants him.
What does billy mean by what people are saying he’s said anyways ? Does any one know

Reactions: 2
Billy posting loads of tik toks aimed at Melissa and the situation she will feel sorry for him and take him back 100%
like she did last time and hid it for a bit same will happen again it’s so predictable!
that’s why she keeps posting the grayys on every tik tok because she still wants him.
What does billy mean by what people are saying he’s said anyways ? Does any one know
There's loads of people saying he'd been saying X, Y & Z on a live that Melissa has said is 💩... probably that? Unless anyone knows any different...
Playing the victim when he's apparently done something awful is so narcissistic... I mean the cheating wasn't enough to put her off, god only knows what he's done... but I 100% think she'll take him back, and he'll play her all over again when he gets bored/comfortable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.