The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly it doesn't bother me I'm just a " troll" . I don't even know the girl but clearly she's triggered by this tattle site. Funny how someone's outed a troll by speaking the facts. As I shall not be giving this girl anymore attention she clearly craves..

Reactions: 2
This didn’t work but this worked https://insanony.com/

u jus type in the account name and it doesn’t show u as watching or seen it . I jus tested it out 😘😆
---
Honestly it doesn't bother me I'm just a " troll" . I don't even know the girl but clearly she's triggered by this tattle site. Funny how someone's outed a troll by speaking the facts. As I shall not be giving this girl anymore attention she clearly craves..
Block her an use anonymous site 🤪

• Haha
I've reported it to Instagram anyway as it's using someone's privacy on the internet without permission. I had my purse stolen at a fireworks at the weekend which had my ID and details in so I feel like this a personal breach ment. When I've never even spoken to this person. X
---
I've reported it to Instagram anyway as it's using someone's privacy on the internet without permission. I had my purse stolen at a fireworks at the weekend which had my ID and details in so I feel like this a personal breach ment and if needed I will take it further , all a bit strange when I've never even spoken to the person. X

Reactions: 1
I've reported it to Instagram anyway as it's using someone's privacy on the internet without permission. I had my purse stolen at a fireworks at the weekend which had my ID and details in so I feel like this a personal breach ment. When I've never even spoken to this person. X
---
It classes as doxxing which is an offence. Hope you’re okay x

Reactions: 1
if she gets back with him she is the biggest mug ever!! I also feel no sympathy for her
He's honestly worse than she is.
The constant lying, love bombing and then playing the victim trying for the sympathy vote when he's kicked to the kerb, it's so manipulative! He is such a narcissistic walking, talking red flag. As much as I dislike her she really is much better without him. Hope she gives her head a wobble and doesn't run back to him this time as soon as the love bombing inevitably starts again.
I notice she's still got her ring on in half her tiktoks...

Reactions: 4
The story’s still up and she’s just done another x
What did Meg do wrong??
---
---
We can all report it and defo take it further

What did Meg do wrong??
---

We can all report it and defo take it further
I have no idea? Maybe show me what I've supposedly done. I'm not bothered I'm taking it further myself. Thanks guys for reporting xx
---
And by the way Melissa as you clearly read here. A message for you - the reason I have changed my Instagram name and my profile ect is because clearly you are somehow making your way onto my sm profile and getting pictures of me which is actually harassment especially when you don't even know me nor do I know you so am not really understanding your problem. Also I do not wish to have pictures of myself and others over the internet for a number of reasons for things that have taken place this weekend. I've done nothing against you - I am just on this site as everyone else, you can out me all you like, I will just take any evidence as it comes as it seems everyone here has my back, although nobody including myself actually knows what I have said or done. Have a nice day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no idea? Maybe show me what I've supposedly done. I'm not bothered I'm taking it further myself. Thanks guys for reporting xx
---
And by the way Melissa as you clearly read here. A message for you - the reason I have changed my Instagram name and my profile ect is because clearly you are somehow making your way onto my sm profile and getting pictures of me which is actually harassment especially when you don't even know me nor do I know you so am not really understanding your problem. Also I do not wish to have pictures of myself and others over the internet for a number of reasons for things that have taken place this weekend. I've done nothing against you - I am just on this site as everyone else, you can out me all you like, I will just take any evidence as it comes as it seems everyone here has my back, although nobody including myself actually knows what I have said or done. Have a nice day x
Report her everyone and then take it further Megs. She’s obviously in a bitter mood. She can simply choose not to go on this site if she doesn’t like it. None of us comment or say anything to her so nothing wrong is being done…

Think Megan commented something on here about her or her insta, she’s clearly just looked through her insta story viewers for a Megan. Saw Megan’s insta & that she wasn’t following her and took a guess.
Forehead has too much time on her hands to sit and go through her story viewers.

Reactions: 6