The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before the "we never broke up" story commences? I give it less than a week...
And the oh some of my followers or trolls whatever she wants to call it make up tit if u don’t hear it from us it’s not happening crap 😂😂… see knew we was right!!! Yh u try for the sake of ur kids Mel but be honest about it and not rude to people who are pointing out the obvious

she will probs still get back with him if she does she really is deluded!!!

Reactions: 1
BEFD8ED9-7021-4F11-A9B9-4661757FFE45.jpeg

Well here’s a screenshot for you Mel, have a look at it when you take Billy back

Reactions: 7
And then she'll reveal they were "together all along" 🥴
I'll believe she's walked away when I see it, the girl hasn't an ounce of self respect.
Same I’ll believe it when I see it … even when she split when she was pregnant she said they was still meeting up and sleeping together straight after he cheated so Yh she has no self respect she will run back to him
---
Obviously the communicating more didn’t work 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I actually hope for the sake of there child she does actually walk away. But I highly doubt that.
---
I mean surely she can see how much he doesn't give an actual damn. Only feel sorry for the children tbh.

Reactions: 5
I do feel a bit sorry for her as he’s a lost cause. He love bombed her so much in the beginning and proposed and she thought it was a flex. Hope she’s rid for good

I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Everyone warned her he was a narcissist when he first cheated and she was lapping it up then as soon as they got back together she started with her horrible arrogant attitude again. I’m glad she’s been fucked over again . Maybe this will humble her

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Everyone warned her he was a narcissist when he first cheated and she was lapping it up then as soon as they got back together she started with her horrible arrogant attitude again. I’m glad she’s been fucked over again . Maybe this will humble her
I may even understand the ‘trying again for the sake of our baby’ but she had such a stinky attitude about them being back together every time and was plain rude to her followers. So yeah as you said - it’s hard to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 11
Don’t feel sorry for her at all he cheated before and treated her like tit she took him back was horrible to her followers who warned her.

• Heart
I may even understand the ‘trying again for the sake of our baby’ but she had such a stinky attitude about them being back together every time and was plain rude to her followers. So yeah as you said - it’s hard to feel sorry for her
Agree 100% with this. She could of owned it and been honest they were trying again for the sake of their baby, I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. But she was so rude and smug about it like she had won some sort of prize by getting back with him, it does make it hard to feel sorry for her now.
It's a tit situation and on the surface of it I do feel bad for her, but she's a tit human being so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Left a toxic relationship but uses his last name in the hashtags okay hun defo not left him
Some one asked on her tik tok Apparently it’s because her child is a gray and they was going to get married 😂😂🙈 still no reason for the hashtag! She deffo will get back with him both of them posting videos non stop now probs shagging still behind closed doors like last time
---
They are both using the hashtag how embarrassing 😂🙈 and don’t u think their followers are funny right up her arse when they got back together oh I’m so glad ur back together ur meant to be now they have apparently split up oh I’m so glad u have left him he’s so toxic 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Some one asked on her tik tok Apparently it’s because her child is a gray and they was going to get married 😂😂🙈 still no reason for the hashtag! She deffo will get back with him both of them posting videos non stop now probs shagging still behind closed doors like last time
---
They are both using the hashtag how embarrassing 😂🙈 and don’t u think their followers are funny right up her arse when they got back together oh I’m so glad ur back together ur meant to be now they have apparently split up oh I’m so glad u have left him he’s so toxic 😂😂😂
if she gets back with him she is the biggest mug ever!! I also feel no sympathy for her

Reactions: 4
Hahahahahaha it's me she's """"outed"""" out on I Instagram. I can't with her 😂😂😂😂😂 what have I done? Touch a nerve? LOL. why's she showing old pics of me. She been stalking me. Hi Mel nice to meet you 🥰 girls got issues. Jeez.
---
I've never even spoke to this girl in my life 😂 oh dear 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha it's me she's """"outed"""" out on I Instagram. I can't with her 😂😂😂😂😂 what have I done? Touch a nerve? LOL. why's she showing old pics of me. She been stalking me. Hi Mel nice to meet you 🥰 girls got issues. Jeez.
---
I've never even spoke to this girl in my life 😂 oh dear 🫠
Bloody hell!!

Reactions: 1