The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mels Q&A... why is she saying she never wanted the OF life? She was happy enough and arrogant when it was supposedly bringing in 5 figures a month 🤔🥴

Reactions: 9
There's a distinct lack of loved up tiktoks coming from Billy... his profile seems to of been wiped of a lot of older ones too. Trouble in paradise?
He does that and then there will be 700 new ones all lovely dovey. He is so toxic. There’s no consistency in that relationship, it’s either the highest high or the lowest low in my opinion

And yeah Mel saying she never wanted to do OF. I know she’s a head as well and was so smug about all the stuff but I also believe he convinced her to do it and she was so in love that she did. Hopefully she got her head screwed on now, she seems to put her kids first and try and do what’s best for them

Reactions: 6
He does that and then there will be 700 new ones all lovely dovey. He is so toxic. There’s no consistency in that relationship, it’s either the highest high or the lowest low in my opinion

And yeah Mel saying she never wanted to do OF. I know she’s a head as well and was so smug about all the stuff but I also believe he convinced her to do it and she was so in love that she did. Hopefully she got her head screwed on now, she seems to put her kids first and try and do what’s best for them
So has the forehead stopped of?

Reactions: 2
His latest TikTok is just a new level of unhinged and disgusting. Talking about how his mum is supportive cause she takes his packages to the post office (with dirty underwear in them) and how his big d*ck must’ve come from her (if she had one) cause his dad is small 😳😳😳

Also Leigha really aged herself with this dark hair and fake tan. He also says in one of his latest TikToks how he ‘loves booth’ but I’m sorry it can’t be hers, there’s a flat pancake there 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
His latest TikTok is just a new level of unhinged and disgusting. Talking about how his mum is supportive cause she takes his packages to the post office (with dirty underwear in them) and how his big d*ck must’ve come from her (if she had one) cause his dad is small 😳😳😳

Also Leigha really aged herself with this dark hair and fake tan. He also says in one of his latest TikToks how he ‘loves booth’ but I’m sorry it can’t be hers, there’s a flat pancake there 😅
*should’ve said BOOTY 😂not booth 😂

I wouldn’t let him near me or my child if I was Leigha. I wonder if her friends are not saying anything or maybe she doesn’t have any 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
*should’ve said BOOTY 😂not booth 😂

I wouldn’t let him near me or my child if I was Leigha. I wonder if her friends are not saying anything or maybe she doesn’t have any 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t think either of them have any pals lol

Reactions: 1
She’s also pregnant with his child, if that’s not a sign it’s too early to be so in love with someone else I don’t know what is. Also why have you got to convince your friends to be nice to her? They must be as vile as he is!
---
Also. Does he wear white eyeliner?!??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mels Q&A... why is she saying she never wanted the OF life? She was happy enough and arrogant when it was supposedly bringing in 5 figures a month 🤔🥴
I can remember when they first got together and everyone would ask her if she was going to start OF and she said no it’s not her thing I think she was a manager in care then or something like that

Reactions: 4