The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he do all these tiktoks etc with the first girlfriend? His eldest daughter’s Mum? How many times is he going to repeat this cycle and copy and paste TikToks and hashtags? 🙄
The desperation to prove they're the same person is tragic.
And the fact she believes she's the first person he's told this to is even worse.

Reactions: 4
The fact she died her hair brunette makes me laugh. She’s one of these women who indulges their partners relentless obsession about their ex. She thinks him slagging Mel off is a good thing but in reality any man worth his salt & who has healthily moved on, doesn’t care to even mention their ex.

Reactions: 8
Imagine dancing on a night out? Crazy.

I honestly can’t work out if horseface is so thick she can’t see that every video he posts of or about their relationship is just to get at Mel or if she’s just so desperate she doesn’t give a duck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dancing together is taking things too far? SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE FOR THIS WILD PAIR. 😂 doesn’t even make sense the pair of potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine dancing on a night out? Crazy.

I honestly can’t work out if horseface is so thick she can’t see that every video he posts of or about their relationship is just to get at Mel or if she’s just so desperate she doesn’t give a duck.
And the TikTok is gone 😂why does he post stuff to remove it 5 minutes later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is Mel covering with 🤡? Does she have Billy’s name tattooed on her?

What is Mel covering with 🤡? Does she have Billy’s name tattooed on her?
IMG_5118.jpeg

it looks like it from a previous video, I can’t work out what the one near her thumb says tho but that other one definitely says billy

Reactions: 1
There's a distinct lack of loved up tiktoks coming from Billy... his profile seems to of been wiped of a lot of older ones too. Trouble in paradise?