The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easiest and least attractive bird he’s had so far but sure, you’re totally safe horse face 🤡
I get the ick watching grown men and women comment on each others posts about them 🤣 and having names in bio. Very teenager style. But their relationship is literally the ones teenagers have. Embarrassing

Reactions: 8
So a few weeks ago he wasn’t posting her at all or commenting on her TikTok’s but now they’re all loved up again and it’s family guy Billy time. I bet ‘it was just a trend hun’ eh? 🤔
She was so smug that he moved to live with her. Ohhh would you look at that, now he lived miles away. No way he’s faithful. Also, he told her all about him cheating etc and did she literally just think ‘of course the man that I’be known for a couple of weeks will change for me’?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So a few weeks ago he wasn’t posting her at all or commenting on her TikTok’s but now they’re all loved up again and it’s family guy Billy time. I bet ‘it was just a trend hun’ eh? 🤔
She was so smug that he moved to live with her. Ohhh would you look at that, now he lived miles away. No way he’s faithful. Also, he told her all about him cheating etc and did she literally just think ‘of course the man that I’be known for a couple of weeks will change for me’?
Leigha is a special one 🤣🤣🤣
---
I wonder if they cringed as much writing this as everyone else did reading it? 😬😆
Cringing so hard

Reactions: 2
Really don’t believe bill has he’s own place more like choose a corner of Leighas flat and pretending he’s in he’s own place 👀😂

Reactions: 5
Really don’t believe bill has he’s own place more like choose a corner of Leighas flat and pretending he’s in he’s own place 👀😂
Wouldn’t be surprised lol as all he’s showing is a frying pan or a chair and a bit of a wall 😂

Reactions: 4
He just cracks me up, he posts about how she hasn’t lied and the same old stuff he posted with his ex but it’s also like you’ve known her two minutes she hasn’t had the chance to ‘make things work no matter what’ also been with my partner 6 years and I swear him and his new girl have more photos than we do together already!!! Must sit there taking selfies the whole time!

Reactions: 5
He just cracks me up, he posts about how she hasn’t lied and the same old stuff he posted with his ex but it’s also like you’ve known her two minutes she hasn’t had the chance to ‘make things work no matter what’ also been with my partner 6 years and I swear him and his new girl have more photos than we do together already!!! Must sit there taking selfies the whole time!
That’s what I thought 😂she never lied and showed loyalty, well yeah you’re still in honeymoon period 😂and your true colours will show soon Billy, let’s throw a baby in the mix and you’ll be gone

• Haha
That’s what I thought 😂she never lied and showed loyalty, well yeah you’re still in honeymoon period 😂and your true colours will show soon Billy, let’s throw a baby in the mix and you’ll be gone
Dead at this comment 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This stinks of teenage relationships. When you have to prove to others and validate yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. And then she says all mine… he’s literally in other men’s pants. Probably women too 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The video of them 2 dancing is the most cringest put on video 🤣 also ur the girl version of me tit u said to Melissa 🫣😂

The video of them 2 dancing is the most cringest put on video 🤣 also ur the girl version of me tit u said to Melissa 🫣😂
Honestly they’re behaving like teenagers who need to convince the whole world they’re the most loved up couple 🤢and then they split up 2 months later lol
It looks like they deserve each other as he mentions ‘her past’ - maybe she cheated on her partner as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did he do all these tiktoks etc with the first girlfriend? His eldest daughter’s Mum? How many times is he going to repeat this cycle and copy and paste TikToks and hashtags? 🙄