The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everybody ready for Easter? have you bought eggs etc?
I’ve ended up with a cupboard full of Easter choc already. I’m 28 and my mum got me an easter egg. With A mug 🤣🤣😍. I’ve got three other easter eggs too. And I’ve got three boxes of mini egg nest cakes and some cream eggs in the fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is everybody ready for Easter? have you bought eggs etc?
I’ve got a ferrero rocher one for my husband as I thought it could become harder to find the nearer to Easter it gets. He’s bought me the giant mini eggs one.. however we are not usually this organised! 🤣

I haven’t got any decor out so I’ll have to do that this weekend!
---
I’ve ended up with a cupboard full of Easter choc already. I’m 28 and my mum got me an easter egg. With A mug 🤣🤣😍. I’ve got three other easter eggs too. And I’ve got three boxes of mini egg nest cakes and some cream eggs in the fridge.
Omg those mini egg cakes are the best!! Making a mental note to pick some up 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've got my Easter decorations scattered around my house but don't have any chocolate eggs (yet 🤞). I enjoy crafting every now and then and might attempt an egg wreath of some description this week.

Reactions: 3
Anyone hung their washing out yet?
I don’t have a proper washing line and my clothes aired snapped last year so as soon as my new one gets here I’ll be putting it outside with clothes on. I actually can’t wait 🎉😂

Reactions: 3
I hung my washing out yesterday at like 9am and it was dry when I checked it at lunch time I was buzzing 🤣 got more out today. Taking advantage because it’s meant to rain again tomorrow….

Re easter eggs: I bought myself a little mini egg one and a caramel nibbles one 🤣 ate them already. Got a box of 20 treasure hunt eggs, just for my toddler, didn’t realise the box said 20 lol. Me and his dad will help him eat them. Got my Mum a galaxy ripple egg, my sister a mini egg one that the egg is the mini egg bar, only got them one cos I’m cooking them a roast on Easter Sunday. Got my boyfriend an extra special selection one from the Asda that is white chocolate, raspberry and marshmallow. Got my toddler a smarties dinosaur one. I’ve asked my bf for either the daim one which the egg is daim bar or the yorkie raisin & biscuit one 😋

Two or three times 👏🏻 And cut my lawn twice too! There are no more satisfying jobs, love it 😆

• Wow
Easter eggs, I've got myself a Lindt one it was on offer at Sainsburys and a box of truffle eggs. Also got eggs for my family as well.

Reactions: 2
Mr fudge got us both a chocolate orange egg, I bought my niece a smarties egg and my baby nephew I bought him the hungry caterpillar Easter egg hunt book because he’s too small for chocolate🙈

• Heart
The large eggs in my local supermarkets are limited, so I got my boyfriend a few different things. Including French fancies, mini eggs and a medium egg.

But I also made mini egg brownies for my colleagues last night. Going to make some more on the weekend for family 🥚🐣🌈
---
I had to de-ice my car this morning 🤣
Me too! It’s a lovely day now though 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Washing went out yesterday on a newly installed line, I've started hardening off young plants and I went for a run in a t-shirt. Love this time of year.

Reactions: 7
Sorry about your sheet!! Can I ask what this tree is? I’ve always admired one in a neighbouring garden! Is it a type of magnolia? (Assuming it’s yours ha)
Sorry @bellinibobble i was AWOL for a bit. The tree is mine, it’s a magnolia stellata. Love a magnolia but these chaps don’t get as big as the ones with tulip shaped flowers 😘

• Heart