The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely feel like Spring has sprung this week. I don't go mad for easter decs (not like Halloween and Christmas 😬) but have added some subtle touches around the house. I bought a glass jar with bunny ears in Home Bargains and have filled that with mini eggs too. I have however sampled every possible hot cross bun on the market already. Coming in top are the Tesco Finest Chocolate and Salted Caramel with honourable mention to the M&S cheese ones which were a nice change. Could take or leave the M&S banoffee ones.

Eggs and Lindt bunnies are all bought, I'm feeling very spring smug haha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Spring feels like it’s finally arriving which is fantastic. I’m exceptionally excited the sun is going to return. It’s pretty insane it’s bloody weird. Actually can’t wait for the sun ☀ to start shining once again.

Reactions: 7
I'd promised myself a trip to the garden centre for stock for my front door and window boxes but I haven't gotten there yet.

Easter eggs, I've two giant mini egg ones and two of the huge mini egg bars. Lots of mini eggs too awaiting some Easter baking at the weekend.

Reactions: 4
Me and hubby are avid hot cross bun triers! Our top one is the Tesco salted caramel and chocolate ones too. Although all Tesco finest ones are delicious!

Reactions: 5
I like the Aldi salted caramel blondie hot cross buns & the caramelised biscuit ones too 😋

I’m glad I took advantage of the nice weather the last few days and put my washing on the line because it’s grey and raining today

• Heart
I like the Aldi salted caramel blondie hot cross buns & the caramelised biscuit ones too 😋

I’m glad I took advantage of the nice weather the last few days and put my washing on the line because it’s grey and raining today
Caramelised biscuit? Off to Aldi I go!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love this thread, it makes me feel so happy!

Would anyone have any advice on how to start growing a rose bush in the garden? I’m thinking some kind of small trellis type thing (🤷🏻‍♀️) and then do I just plant the rose plants and encourage them to grow up the trellis or are there actual rose bushes I can buy and plant…? Complete novice here if you hadn’t guessed 😂

• Heart
I love this thread, it makes me feel so happy!

Would anyone have any advice on how to start growing a rose bush in the garden? I’m thinking some kind of small trellis type thing (🤷🏻‍♀️) and then do I just plant the rose plants and encourage them to grow up the trellis or are there actual rose bushes I can buy and plant…? Complete novice here if you hadn’t guessed 😂
I would really recommend buying a David Austin rose bush - I’ve got three or four and they are amazing, and seem to be much healthier than other rose plants I’ve bought. Some I’ve had for years 🥰 They’re a bit more pricey but all the hard work is done for you as they’re established and will flower in abundance that same year. You can get specific climbing ones if that’s what you’re after.

Reactions: 3
I would really recommend buying a David Austin rose bush - I’ve got three or four and they are amazing, and seem to be much healthier than other rose plants I’ve bought. Some I’ve had for years 🥰 They’re a bit more pricey but all the hard work is done for you as they’re established and will flower in abundance that same year. You can get specific climbing ones if that’s what you’re after.
Thank you so much for this, I’ll have a look!! 🌺

Going out for lunch with friends tomorrow. Do I go with short dress with tights, boots and leather jacket? Or maxi dress with trainers and denim jacket? Help! It’s that inbetween kind of weather where dressing is kinda tricky. I’m not really a big jeans fan, so would rather avoid those.

Reactions: 2
Going out for lunch with friends tomorrow. Do I go with short dress with tights, boots and leather jacket? Or maxi dress with trainers and denim jacket? Help! It’s that inbetween kind of weather where dressing is kinda tricky. I’m not really a big jeans fan, so would rather avoid those.
I’d go maxi with denim! No tights

• Heart
Happy Good Friday Springers. I love love love Easter weekend. Fish and Chips for tea as is Good Friday tradition in our house!

Reactions: 7
The Jaffa cake hot cross buns from Aldi are so good!. I've seen the cheese ones in M and S and just can't decide of they sound amazing or disgusting.

I have some pot eggs on strings the kids painted years ago that I'm going to hang on the bay trees tomorrow. Hoping for lots more sunshine and line drying 🌞.

Maxi dress, trainers, and denim jacket !

• Heart