The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Scotland💕 I was born here and have lived here my whole life and definitely do not explore as much as I should!
it’s so beautiful! It feels so alien to me (in a nice way) to have beautiful views almost everywhere you go! I’m really enjoying seeing all the snowdrops and daffodils blooming 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It feels really spring like here today! It's really bright and sunny but there's a chill in the air, it's lovely :) I've managed to get some washing out on the line and I have noticed some daffodils growing in my front garden 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love the lighter evenings and mornings. I feel like I get so much more done! And it's so much easier to get up in the morning especially when the sun's shining and the birds are singing, I love it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bloody love spring 🌸
I treated myself to some tulips and daffodils today and put them in a vase together in my bedroom and they’re making me smile ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do any of you have a spring clean of the house?
Yes we usually do it two weeks before Nowruz (which is probably going to creep up on me like it does every year lol). It represents us saying goodbye to the previous year to welcome in the new one

I bloody love spring 🌸
I treated myself to some tulips and daffodils today and put them in a vase together in my bedroom and they’re making me smile ❤
Oh they're such happy flowers! What colour are the tulips?

Reactions: 3
I bloody love spring 🌸
Please take your tulips out or the daffodils will kill them. It sounds mad, but daffodils aren't known for their sharing trait.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do any of you have a spring clean of the house?
Yes! Spring declutter and deep clean
Ive also refilled my urban apothecary reed diffusers for my bedroom; Rose Voile. It's not that old lady rose smell, it's really powdery and gorgeous
I'm waiting for my living area reed diffuser to die so I can get a gorgeous new one 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In the winter I planted masses of tulips and daffodils in the garden. It's not something I usually do but we had a tree come down in lockdown and our garden is looking a bit bare. I can see them all sprouting up and am ridiculously excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So excited for spring!!! My little girl won’t stop going on about the Easter bunny and chocolate eggs and my windowsills are full of seedlings 😍 happy springtime guys 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12