The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oohh what a lovely idea. I love spring. When you get up in the morning and can hear the birds already chirping away!!! The sun rising before 7am. The lighter evenings.
View attachment 1989241My boyfriend got me an indoor lily plant forValentine’s Day. It’s come out this week properly and it’s soooo pretty. Looks lovely in the kitchen window 💕

I can’t wait for proper spring !!
---

The white chocolate one smells amazing also. And they had another little one that had messages on it for Mother’s Day it smelled like he smelled. Gonna get it for myself for Mother’s Day 🤣🤣🤣. Mother’s Day is also my birthday this year gutted.
I’m adding the candle to my list my birthday 🥳 on Sunday too… why MD couldn’t be the following Sunday makes me peed off !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought we’d escaped the snow where I am but nope, woke up this morning to a blanket of white outside☹ oh well only one more week of winter left thankfully!

I’m determined to make more of the nicer weather this year. I live in a flat with no garden and it’s so easy to just stay inside and miss a nice day, especially because I spend a lot of time alone. Even if I don’t have plans with friends or family I’m going to make sure I go out for a walk, a drive or even just a wander around the garden centre. No more staying inside and rotting away - gotta get that vitamin D!!

For anyone else that spends a lot of time alone: what do you like to do when the weather is nice?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I live alone too but started this thing recently where I shop almost daily. Sometimes it is literally just going out for one or two items. Not including work stuff, but it means that I have to go outside for a minimum of 40 mins.

I walk past the flower stalls which is nice.

Make a list of things you want to do.

I love indy coffee shops, museums, ice skating and browsing book shops. I would do meals out too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of wearing jumpers and hoodies. I look forward to wearing cotton blouses :). Sunday was almost mild, a glimmer of hope.

Reactions: 8
Loving this thread! I’m a summer girl so really enjoying the longer evenings. I’m already feeling like I want to do more in the evenings. I’m such a hermit in the winter - all I want is a blanket, sofa, candle and tv.

also only 133 days until I go on my summer holiday but we are off to Cornwall in a few weeks time so hoping it gets warmer!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy first day of Spring everyone! It's not very Spring-like where I live, but Persian New Year (Nowruz) starts later tonight, so I'll be channelling all the goodness of Spring then and hope it brings us all some sunshine, more blossom, daffodils and happiness.
This isn't my haftsin table, but I wanted to share what many of us (around 300 million people) do to mark the arrival of Spring. We lay a table with seven (because it's a lucky number) items that begin with the letter "S" in Persian that represent renewal, good luck and wisdom. Here's a link to a nice article that explains it better for anyone who's interested

1679330631226.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It reached 13 degrees where I live today. The grass around the hospital I work in has recently been cut and it was so lovely walking back to my car in the milder weather with the smell of freshly cut grass in the air. Lots of pretty spring flowers starting to bloom too. I didn’t realise how much I loved the smell of freshly cut grass until I hadn’t smelled it for 6 months!🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so nice and sunny today so I put a wash on, all excited to dry it outside for the first time this year.

Apologies in advance if we end up back in the depths of winter this afternoon, it’s my fault for putting the washing on. Happens every time

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s so nice and sunny today so I put a wash on, all excited to dry it outside for the first time this year.

Apologies in advance if we end up back in the depths of winter this afternoon, it’s my fault for putting the washing on. Happens every time
As predicted, it’s now pouring down with rain.

If anyone wants this weekends lottery numbers, give me a shout 🔮

• Haha
As predicted, it’s now pouring down with rain.

If anyone wants this weekends lottery numbers, give me a shout 🔮
I put my washing out when I got home from work at 3!! A tiny corner of the garden still had sun so put my bedding out. It’s windy as well so should dry

it’s been so nice and sunny today. Windy but still nice.

Reactions: 3
It was so bright and lovely out today, I’ve had my lighter jacket on rather than my big winter coat on for the last two days!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's lovely out today, bright blue skies and really feels quite warm. Saw loads of daffodils on my morning walk 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can't help but smile at daffodils in my opinion, they're just such a cheerful flower. Still so wet and cold and dreary here, hoping Easter brings some dry weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Got new planters delivered, filled and ready to go. Starting with potatoes and onions this weekend. Also started putting bits of cat fur that I collect from grooming them out for the birds, they use it for their nests.

• Heart