The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh this will be nice 🥰🥰 I’m really looking forward to spring this year! We’ve moved to Scotland so I’m looking forward to exploring! And seeing all the flowers blooming is really lifting my spirits!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love this!

I bought some white tulips last week and some baby pink carnations this week. Love seeing them catch the sun on my windowsill. Spring is definitely on the way!🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bought some daffodils in Aldi this weekend, I love having daffodils in my lounge in spring 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love the idea of seasonal threads! My favourite is autumn but looking forward to spring. I’ve been pottering about in the garden this afternoon, ready to uncover all of the garden furniture!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been germinating some seeds for my kitchen garden so far. Onions, garlic and chillies on the go.

Still waiting for good enough weather to start putting washing out on the line, it's been wet up here.

I really do love the days getting longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh this will be nice 🥰🥰 I’m really looking forward to spring this year! We’ve moved to Scotland so I’m looking forward to exploring! And seeing all the flowers blooming is really lifting my spirits!
Welcome to Scotland💕 I was born here and have lived here my whole life and definitely do not explore as much as I should!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love walking and go up the lake district whenever I can. Spring is my FAVOURITE time in the Lakes because it's lamb season 🥰 so many little lambs running around, baaing, they do this cute little jump when they run too. I'll have to record them 😂
We're just on our way back from a walk, we parked in this cute village and they had planted daffodils all along the paths. Want to go back in a couple of months to see them all in bloom 😍

• Heart
I love Spring! Daffodils and sunflowers in my livingroom are my fave 🌼 🌻

I also love Easter and the hot cross bun flavour candle from Home Bargains is to DIE for

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oohh what a lovely idea. I love spring. When you get up in the morning and can hear the birds already chirping away!!! The sun rising before 7am. The lighter evenings.
E55D7EFD-4841-4223-A7E0-A6274A862CEF.jpeg
My boyfriend got me an indoor lily plant forValentine’s Day. It’s come out this week properly and it’s soooo pretty. Looks lovely in the kitchen window 💕

I can’t wait for proper spring !!
---
I love Spring! Daffodils and sunflowers in my livingroom are my fave 🌼 🌻

I also love Easter and the hot cross bun flavour candle from Home Bargains is to DIE for
The white chocolate one smells amazing also. And they had another little one that had messages on it for Mother’s Day it smelled like he smelled. Gonna get it for myself for Mother’s Day 🤣🤣🤣. Mother’s Day is also my birthday this year gutted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love spring and lighter nights ahead. The cherry blossom I bought in memory of my mum as her birthday was April is already flowering and looking lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love spring and lighter nights ahead. The cherry blossom I bought in memory of my mum as her birthday was April is already flowering and looking lovely 😍
I love cherry blossom
I saw some the other day and thought ooo that’s early ? Where I live a main road has dozens of cherry blossom trees on both sides of the road and it looks amazing when they’re out in full bloom!! Soon blows away tho 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think they are flowering early as I had bought it because it is usually in bloom for her birthday in April, hope it lasts until then 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Another good thing about spring is all the chocolate we get to scoff on Easter and in the lead up to it 🐽🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It didn’t get dark until nearly 6pm tonight 😍

I love Spring - my birthday is in March so I’m biased but I love the warmer weather, lighter days, feeling like there’s something to look forward to after a loooong winter 🌸 🌺 ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm an ardent lover of Autumn, but love the freshness Spring brings and that my culture's New Year always falls on the Spring Equinox (Nowruz). There are many blossom trees blooming where I live (it feels quite early, but I'm happy to see the blossom). I think I'll go buy some daffodils to cheer myself and my home up at some point this week 💖

• Heart
I love winter at Christmas time only then I’m over it😆 so I love spring because it’s not too cold and not too hot it’s perfect! Hopefully our daffodils in the garden start to grow soon🥰

Reactions: 10