Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
I've been germinating some seeds for my kitchen garden so far. Onions, garlic and chillies on the go.

Still waiting for good enough weather to start putting washing out on the line, it's been wet up here.

I really do love the days getting longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s such a nice day today. Finally!!! One nice day in 7 days. It’s been awful this week
But my washing is out already and there isn’t a cloud in the sky
It’s so depressing when it rains all week
Off on a road trip/ long walk with dog and my little boy to make the most of it

• Heart
Loving this thread! I’m a summer girl so really enjoying the longer evenings. I’m already feeling like I want to do more in the evenings. I’m such a hermit in the winter - all I want is a blanket, sofa, candle and tv.

also only 133 days until I go on my summer holiday but we are off to Cornwall in a few weeks time so hoping it gets warmer!

• Heart

xbxbx

Chatty Member
10pm and still this light outside. I’m tucked up in bed though so not actually outside enjoying it, but I do still appreciate it!😅🌸
IMG_8546.jpeg

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I live alone too but started this thing recently where I shop almost daily. Sometimes it is literally just going out for one or two items. Not including work stuff, but it means that I have to go outside for a minimum of 40 mins.

I walk past the flower stalls which is nice.

Make a list of things you want to do.

I love indy coffee shops, museums, ice skating and browsing book shops. I would do meals out too.

• Heart
I've some fab large pots for the front garden ready and waiting to fill. I must get time to go to the garden centre. All my baskets/window boxes/pots thrived last year and it, literally, made me so happy 😊 so I really hope I do just as well this year 🤩

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I have washing out too 🌤
All the crocuses were out beside my old primary school when I went for my walk earlier. So bright and pretty!

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I have enjoyed the past few days, feels like 22 degrees C is my sweetspot. Warm, a bit humid but not unbearable. Shame it's back to rain this week. I was in London yesterday and it seems floaty floral dresses are still in fashion, as are oversized linen shirts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Kim Mild

VIP Member
It's gorgeous here today, lovely at warm . My phone says it's 12°c , which is lovely for this time of year. Got my washing on the line. Hunting out a lighter weight jacket , as I'll mostly be in the car anyway.

• Heart
Is everybody ready for Easter? have you bought eggs etc?
I’ve ended up with a cupboard full of Easter choc already. I’m 28 and my mum got me an easter egg. With A mug 🤣🤣😍. I’ve got three other easter eggs too. And I’ve got three boxes of mini egg nest cakes and some cream eggs in the fridge.

• Heart

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Another day of dark grey skies and thick fog all day. If I remember right, it’s been 6 days since there’s been even a hint of sunshine. I just want to see some colour again☹💔
IMG_8455.jpeg