Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheTtt

I’m so bloody excited for the sunnier weather!! Can’t wait until it’s super hot 🥵 and the days are so much longer! I absolutely love ❤ wearing my bikini 👙 outside while tanning in my garden 🪴 and it’s gonna be bloody amazing 🤩 wearing it additionally when I fly to Ibiza for my opening season parties 🎉 at Ushuaia, I’m so excited for the line up ⬆ Anyone else extremely excited for the warmer approaching seasons?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Marylou

VIP Member
2 lines of washing dried on the line today for the first time this year. It's the little things that make me happy. Just need a few bright cool days now to tackle weeds and to do a big clean up in the back garden.

Sprezza

VIP Member
Is anyone going struggling with the clocks going forward? It's nearly been a week but I still feel so tired all the time like I can't adjust

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Miserable isn’t it.. cold in bed at night and constant grey/drizzle. I prefer it to be nicer at the weekend to make the most of it and it looks okay here for Sat and Sun 🤞🏻, but going about normal life during the week in this, just gets you down 😞

I'm partly made up of mini eggs now after the weekend and we still have unopened eggs! Weather still not very Spring yet unfortunately.
God I looked in the cupboard before to get the bread out for breakfast and I’ve still got four unopened Easter eggs and three big choc rabbits 😂. And a packet of mini egg nest cakes. What am I gonna do with it all. My partner is vegan so it’s up to me and my 3 year old to eat it all 😂😂

chucked it down all day yesterday but today it’s sunny but windy. Got my washing blowing nicely on the line already 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

cococookie

Chatty Member
I left it last minute and couldn’t find any in the supermarkets where I live. Shelves were completely empty, I ended up finding some in shop that mostly sold booze 😆

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I like the Aldi salted caramel blondie hot cross buns & the caramelised biscuit ones too 😋

I’m glad I took advantage of the nice weather the last few days and put my washing on the line because it’s grey and raining today

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
It's a beautiful day here too ☀ I foraged some magnolia petals this morning and made magnolia tea

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Is everybody ready for Easter? have you bought eggs etc?
I’ve got a ferrero rocher one for my husband as I thought it could become harder to find the nearer to Easter it gets. He’s bought me the giant mini eggs one.. however we are not usually this organised! 🤣

I haven’t got any decor out so I’ll have to do that this weekend!
---
I’ve ended up with a cupboard full of Easter choc already. I’m 28 and my mum got me an easter egg. With A mug 🤣🤣😍. I’ve got three other easter eggs too. And I’ve got three boxes of mini egg nest cakes and some cream eggs in the fridge.
Omg those mini egg cakes are the best!! Making a mental note to pick some up 🥰

• Heart
I'd promised myself a trip to the garden centre for stock for my front door and window boxes but I haven't gotten there yet.

Easter eggs, I've two giant mini egg ones and two of the huge mini egg bars. Lots of mini eggs too awaiting some Easter baking at the weekend.

Marylou

VIP Member
I managed to get the back garden semi cleaned yesterday during a few hours of a dry spell. Also planted some flowers and dotted them around the garden in pots. Think we're getting a sunny spell soon 🤞