Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Another rainy day here so I couldn’t hang my washing out - I love the smell of washing dried outdoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Elle Woods

VIP Member
It was so lovely in the garden yesterday, really felt like spring. I convinced my boyfriend it was his turn to cut the grass as I've already done it a few times. I felt like such an influencer though because as soon as we packed our mower away both our neighbours were at it cutting their lawns 😂

• Haha

Kim Mild

VIP Member
It's noticeably lighter in the mornings now. I let the dog out at half 7 and it's not pitch black like it has been.

Marylou

VIP Member
I bloody love spring 🌸
I treated myself to some tulips and daffodils today and put them in a vase together in my bedroom and they’re making me smile ❤
Please take your tulips out or the daffodils will kill them. It sounds mad, but daffodils aren't known for their sharing trait.

• Wow

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I seem to have a load of tulips and with the weather being so cold, the petals are staying beautifully, tightly closed, rather than letting it all hang out like a hooker as per usual! 🌷😁

Last edited:
  • Haha

penny1992

Chatty Member
Love this thread. Gardening makes me very happy. Some of my favourite flowers are phlox and black eyed Susan's. They bloom all season. It is nice to go outside and see all the trees with their blossom, even better when you can smell it in the air 😍

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It did feel like Spring today!! I found it was quite warm, well at least warmer than usual today. I’ve had some hot cross buns already and have decided what easter egg I want (the toblerone one lol)

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I’ve got decent hyacinths in my garden for the first time this year! Have the conditions been particular good for them this year? Usually they’re munched by slugs and snails I think, maybe it’s been too cold for them!

Your garden sounds amazing 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6

EddyDarling

VIP Member
Do any of you have a spring clean of the house?
Yes! Spring declutter and deep clean
Ive also refilled my urban apothecary reed diffusers for my bedroom; Rose Voile. It's not that old lady rose smell, it's really powdery and gorgeous
I'm waiting for my living area reed diffuser to die so I can get a gorgeous new one 😁

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Spent a lovely productive few hours in the garden today. Transplanted plants and shrubs, gave the garden a good tidy up and have all my flowers in pots dotted around the place. Hopefully the bit of sunshine today will give all my solar lights a boost.

• Heart