Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Currently sat in the garden watching 3 bees on my bush (can’t remember the name of it) this is about as much heat as I can tolerate, plus there’s a lovely breeze every so often.
9BE7F9BB-80D8-414F-B21D-434C2365045B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Potting table at the ready for the weekend and hoping to get loads done. Enjoy the weekend gals, and get out in the garden as much as possible. Whether that's with wine or flowers 🤞🌞😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Sprezza

VIP Member
This is normally a complaint for the autumn thread but I've had TWO massive spiders in the house in one night!! What is going on!!
One was right next to me on the wall next to my bed as well😭😭 Don't know if I can sleep now 🥺
AND it's forced me to close the window so I'll be too hot to sleep anyway 😥😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 7

xbxbx

Chatty Member
I thought we’d escaped the snow where I am but nope, woke up this morning to a blanket of white outside☹ oh well only one more week of winter left thankfully!

I’m determined to make more of the nicer weather this year. I live in a flat with no garden and it’s so easy to just stay inside and miss a nice day, especially because I spend a lot of time alone. Even if I don’t have plans with friends or family I’m going to make sure I go out for a walk, a drive or even just a wander around the garden centre. No more staying inside and rotting away - gotta get that vitamin D!!

For anyone else that spends a lot of time alone: what do you like to do when the weather is nice?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It was so bright and lovely out today, I’ve had my lighter jacket on rather than my big winter coat on for the last two days!!!

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
Happy Good Friday Springers. I love love love Easter weekend. Fish and Chips for tea as is Good Friday tradition in our house!

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
Washing went out yesterday on a newly installed line, I've started hardening off young plants and I went for a run in a t-shirt. Love this time of year.

HereForTheTtt

Spring feels like it’s finally arriving which is fantastic. I’m exceptionally excited the sun is going to return. It’s pretty insane it’s bloody weird. Actually can’t wait for the sun ☀ to start shining once again.

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Love spring. March April and may are my favourites. The blossom comes out and everywhere smells lovely plus it's my birthday

• Heart

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Does anyone else just love having all their windows open when it starts getting a bit warmer 🤣 i love letting the fresh air in
Ive vaccumm packed up all my winter pyjamas and jumpers now so if it suddenly gets really cold you can all blame me 🤣
Definitely. Waking up in the morning with the windows open and hearing the birds chirping is always a nice thing.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
Omg yes I was trying to explain this to my OH yesterday. I was saying how the current rainy day is totally different to the rainy day we had in say January. It feels different, it's a Spring rainy day. He looked at me like I was mad.
Yeah, it's milder and more humid. I think you get more of that smell after rain in spring- petrichor?

Sprezza

VIP Member
Today was nice- warm and sunny and the birds were out in force singing. Of course there's a hint of nice weather and it's ruined by the neighbours' building work and DIY projects drowning out the birdsong 😅