Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Just seen the weather for week ahead forecast on bbc website. How mad is it that we will go through a colder snap next week? It is almost May and we are barely seeing temps above 13/14c at the moment. At least not where I am in East of England..

Reactions: 5
Spring flowers are just the best. And look at that industrious little ladybird. Hopefully he’s dealing with the 🤬 lily beetle larvae for me
7DDA9682-A345-48B5-B7B4-D4E264582F36.jpeg

• Heart

ElChanguito

VIP Member
Finally starting to feel a bit of warmth coming through, yay! I’m so glad our hedges are growing back as I cut one back too much last summer and made a big gap 🤐 I have put up all the canes for my sweet peas and runner beans. The sweet peas seeds are just coming up in a wee pot on the window sill, while the beans are a bit ahead of themselves and are already about 30cm high and desperate to be potted out! Should I wait another month or take a risk and put them out? (In the southwest)

Moongirl69

VIP Member
It was lovely where I am. Me and my Mr had an 8km walk then I planted some primroses I got for 50p the other day.

• Heart

spookydooky

Chatty Member
It’s so warm today! Got my washing out, but I’m not letting it fool me as I imagine it will be back to snow in a few weeks 😭

Chewingthefat

Spring has arrived today in Bucks! I’ve got two loads of washing on the line, I’m wearing my Birkenstocks, and taking the kids to the park for ice cream! I’m a May baby so Spring is definitely my season!

I honestly dread the summer months. I don’t cope in high temps and my kids don’t sleep!

• Heart

Lindylou

Me and hubby are avid hot cross bun triers! Our top one is the Tesco salted caramel and chocolate ones too. Although all Tesco finest ones are delicious!

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Beautiful day here. First load of washing is out. Planting the rest of my veg this afternoon.
Happy weekend all 🌞

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Windy and cold here but sunny, and some beautiful birdsong 💕 I love the springtime birdsong in the evening.

• Heart