The Spring Thread 🌸 💐 🌺

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everybody ready for Easter? have you bought eggs etc?
I’ve ended up with a cupboard full of Easter choc already. I’m 28 and my mum got me an easter egg. With A mug . I’ve got three other easter eggs too. And I’ve got three boxes of mini egg nest cakes and some cream eggs in the fridge.

Reactions: 5
Is everybody ready for Easter? have you bought eggs etc?
I’ve got a ferrero rocher one for my husband as I thought it could become harder to find the nearer to Easter it gets. He’s bought me the giant mini eggs one.. however we are not usually this organised!

I haven’t got any decor out so I’ll have to do that this weekend!
---
Omg those mini egg cakes are the best!! Making a mental note to pick some up

Reactions: 4
I've got my Easter decorations scattered around my house but don't have any chocolate eggs (yet ). I enjoy crafting every now and then and might attempt an egg wreath of some description this week.

Reactions: 3
Anyone hung their washing out yet?
I don’t have a proper washing line and my clothes aired snapped last year so as soon as my new one gets here I’ll be putting it outside with clothes on. I actually can’t wait

Reactions: 3
I hung my washing out yesterday at like 9am and it was dry when I checked it at lunch time I was buzzing got more out today. Taking advantage because it’s meant to rain again tomorrow….

Re easter eggs: I bought myself a little mini egg one and a caramel nibbles one ate them already. Got a box of 20 treasure hunt eggs, just for my toddler, didn’t realise the box said 20 lol. Me and his dad will help him eat them. Got my Mum a galaxy ripple egg, my sister a mini egg one that the egg is the mini egg bar, only got them one cos I’m cooking them a roast on Easter Sunday. Got my boyfriend an extra special selection one from the Asda that is white chocolate, raspberry and marshmallow. Got my toddler a smarties dinosaur one. I’ve asked my bf for either the daim one which the egg is daim bar or the yorkie raisin & biscuit one

Two or three times And cut my lawn twice too! There are no more satisfying jobs, love it

Easter eggs, I've got myself a Lindt one it was on offer at Sainsburys and a box of truffle eggs. Also got eggs for my family as well.

Reactions: 2
Mr fudge got us both a chocolate orange egg, I bought my niece a smarties egg and my baby nephew I bought him the hungry caterpillar Easter egg hunt book because he’s too small for chocolate

The large eggs in my local supermarkets are limited, so I got my boyfriend a few different things. Including French fancies, mini eggs and a medium egg.

But I also made mini egg brownies for my colleagues last night. Going to make some more on the weekend for family
---
I had to de-ice my car this morning
Me too! It’s a lovely day now though

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Washing went out yesterday on a newly installed line, I've started hardening off young plants and I went for a run in a t-shirt. Love this time of year.

Reactions: 7
Sorry about your sheet!! Can I ask what this tree is? I’ve always admired one in a neighbouring garden! Is it a type of magnolia? (Assuming it’s yours ha)
Sorry @bellinibobble i was AWOL for a bit. The tree is mine, it’s a magnolia stellata. Love a magnolia but these chaps don’t get as big as the ones with tulip shaped flowers