Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Feel like today has been suchhhhh a lovely day. Been to the park and had some Ice cream. Then been in the garden all afternoon. Got my rattan furniture out with the cushions my solar lights in the tree , my little boy has been playing outside ALL weekend!! And my washing is blowing nicely in the wind! Got some ice lollies yesterday summer is officially here. Even just the smell of sun cream is heaven. My cat, dog and rabbits have been laying out in the sun on the decking ๐Ÿ˜…. Ok Iโ€™m done now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love this time of year ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿน ๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿจ

• Heart
Reactions: 12

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Itโ€™s amazing how much better I feel when itโ€™s a bright sunny day.

I like Spring when itโ€™s warm because you can enjoy the sun and comfortable warmth before we get into the muggy summer.

asunder

So excited for spring!!! My little girl wonโ€™t stop going on about the Easter bunny and chocolate eggs and my windowsills are full of seedlings ๐Ÿ˜ happy springtime guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
I love the idea of seasonal threads! My favourite is autumn but looking forward to spring. Iโ€™ve been pottering about in the garden this afternoon, ready to uncover all of the garden furniture!

• Heart
You can't help but smile at daffodils in my opinion, they're just such a cheerful flower. Still so wet and cold and dreary here, hoping Easter brings some dry weather.

• Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
In the winter I planted masses of tulips and daffodils in the garden. It's not something I usually do but we had a tree come down in lockdown and our garden is looking a bit bare. I can see them all sprouting up and am ridiculously excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

MissFlowers

Ooh this will be nice ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m really looking forward to spring this year! Weโ€™ve moved to Scotland so Iโ€™m looking forward to exploring! And seeing all the flowers blooming is really lifting my spirits!

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I bought some daffodils in Aldi this weekend, I love having daffodils in my lounge in spring ๐Ÿ’›

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
Does anyone else think the weather feels different now . Like despite still being damp , it's not so wintry now.
Omg yes I was trying to explain this to my OH yesterday. I was saying how the current rainy day is totally different to the rainy day we had in say January. It feels different, it's a Spring rainy day. He looked at me like I was mad.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
My bulbs are beginning to sprout, the nights are slowly getting lighter, and Easter/spring accessories are in the shops. ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart

Millie2023

I bloody love spring ๐ŸŒธ
I treated myself to some tulips and daffodils today and put them in a vase together in my bedroom and theyโ€™re making me smile โค

• Heart
The large eggs in my local supermarkets are limited, so I got my boyfriend a few different things. Including French fancies, mini eggs and a medium egg.

But I also made mini egg brownies for my colleagues last night. Going to make some more on the weekend for family ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฃ๐ŸŒˆ
---
I had to de-ice my car this morning ๐Ÿคฃ
Me too! Itโ€™s a lovely day now though ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

duckdinner

Chatty Member
Just found this thread too ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’

It's officially spring in our house as our ragdoll cat is finally going through her big shed of her winter coat (which hopefully won't last longer than 2 weeks - for the sake of my navy carpets! ๐Ÿ˜…)

The trees that we can see from our bedroom window are full of pink blossoms ๐ŸŒธ and so pretty - such a shame it only lasts a little while!

malibu skies

VIP Member
Itโ€™s so nice and sunny today so I put a wash on, all excited to dry it outside for the first time this year.

Apologies in advance if we end up back in the depths of winter this afternoon, itโ€™s my fault for putting the washing on. Happens every time
As predicted, itโ€™s now pouring down with rain.

If anyone wants this weekends lottery numbers, give me a shout ๐Ÿ”ฎ

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I love Spring! Daffodils and sunflowers in my livingroom are my fave ๐ŸŒผ ๐ŸŒป

I also love Easter and the hot cross bun flavour candle from Home Bargains is to DIE for

• Heart