Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
It's lovely out today, bright blue skies and really feels quite warm. Saw loads of daffodils on my morning walk 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sprezza

VIP Member
I love the lighter evenings and mornings. I feel like I get so much more done! And it's so much easier to get up in the morning especially when the sun's shining and the birds are singing, I love it 🥰

• Heart

Rocket Queen

Love this thread! Love spring! I too have brought some daffodils and some lovely bits from the Range. For me it feels like life starting up again after the cold and darkness of winter.

• Heart

Aemee00

VIP Member
I love walking and go up the lake district whenever I can. Spring is my FAVOURITE time in the Lakes because it's lamb season 🥰 so many little lambs running around, baaing, they do this cute little jump when they run too. I'll have to record them 😂
We're just on our way back from a walk, we parked in this cute village and they had planted daffodils all along the paths. Want to go back in a couple of months to see them all in bloom 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I'm an ardent lover of Autumn, but love the freshness Spring brings and that my culture's New Year always falls on the Spring Equinox (Nowruz). There are many blossom trees blooming where I live (it feels quite early, but I'm happy to see the blossom). I think I'll go buy some daffodils to cheer myself and my home up at some point this week 💖

• Heart

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Love this!

I bought some white tulips last week and some baby pink carnations this week. Love seeing them catch the sun on my windowsill. Spring is definitely on the way!🌸

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
The daffs have started popping on my usual dog walking route. I love seeing them grow every day 💕

• Heart

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Happy May!

Spring seems to be here now. The temperatures have risen, the heating is off and the leaves are on the trees.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
It's been really sunny here today, super windy too but I managed to dry 4 loads of washing on the line so I'm happy :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Where I am yesterday was a moderate wind warning. Today it seems windier but no warning in place? Sun is cracking the flags one min then next it’s pouring down.

The last time I remember having a really good Spring was lockdown 2020 😭 I’d love the weather like that again, purely so I can put my washing on the line

Magee

VIP Member
Saw a woodland full of bluebells, baby lambs and chickens back outside on my evening cycle 🚲

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’m sick of wearing jumpers and hoodies. I look forward to wearing cotton blouses :). Sunday was almost mild, a glimmer of hope.

travelbug20

I definitely feel like Spring has sprung this week. I don't go mad for easter decs (not like Halloween and Christmas 😬) but have added some subtle touches around the house. I bought a glass jar with bunny ears in Home Bargains and have filled that with mini eggs too. I have however sampled every possible hot cross bun on the market already. Coming in top are the Tesco Finest Chocolate and Salted Caramel with honourable mention to the M&S cheese ones which were a nice change. Could take or leave the M&S banoffee ones.

Eggs and Lindt bunnies are all bought, I'm feeling very spring smug haha

• Heart