Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hooray we have sun 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 ☀☀☀
We still don't. Grrr! But I'm glad you do!

I can't wait to get my planting done. I saw a few elderly gents with the pack of Sweetpea bedding plants in Aldi lately so I grabbed a tray and have them in my utility room, they're coming on nicely until I get them out. We still had frost at the weekend 🥶

Reactions: 2

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Going out for lunch with friends tomorrow. Do I go with short dress with tights, boots and leather jacket? Or maxi dress with trainers and denim jacket? Help! It’s that inbetween kind of weather where dressing is kinda tricky. I’m not really a big jeans fan, so would rather avoid those.

Just seen the weather for week ahead forecast on bbc website. How mad is it that we will go through a colder snap next week? It is almost May and we are barely seeing temps above 13/14c at the moment. At least not where I am in East of England..
15 this week. Then 10-11-12 next week! It always does it then it’ll be warm in middle of may probably

bamboo98

VIP Member
Highs of 12 here then from Saturday- Thursday it’s saying it’ll be below 10 again 😩

Today has been really nice and warm with blue skies, my kind of weather.

I haven’t done my flowers yet. I always do them in the front ( no point in the back my rabbits eat them ) usually a few pots round my front door and a hanging basket haven’t done it yet!! When the weather is like this it makes me want to

Honeystar

VIP Member
It was a Galaxy cookie crumble egg (where the cookie crumble is in the actual egg 😍) and a malteaser truffle egg for me. I also bought myself a Lindt bunny as it’s not Easter without one!

• Heart

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
How's everyone and their spring garden's and pots doing?

I've potted and planted all mine so looking forward to seeing huge bursts of colour in the next few weeks 🥰
How do you decide what to plant in your garden? I have a elderly person i know and wanted to plant some stuff for her, but i know nothing about gardening or planting plants. I'm not green fingered whatsoever.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Ooh this will be nice 🥰🥰 I’m really looking forward to spring this year! We’ve moved to Scotland so I’m looking forward to exploring! And seeing all the flowers blooming is really lifting my spirits!
Welcome to Scotland💕 I was born here and have lived here my whole life and definitely do not explore as much as I should!

• Heart

Kim Mild

VIP Member
I've been putting my winter coats away, except for the one that needs washed. I've got some trainers ready instead of boots .