Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaology

Oohh what a lovely idea. I love spring. When you get up in the morning and can hear the birds already chirping away!!! The sun rising before 7am. The lighter evenings.
View attachment 1989241My boyfriend got me an indoor lily plant forValentine’s Day. It’s come out this week properly and it’s soooo pretty. Looks lovely in the kitchen window 💕

I can’t wait for proper spring !!
---

The white chocolate one smells amazing also. And they had another little one that had messages on it for Mother’s Day it smelled like he smelled. Gonna get it for myself for Mother’s Day 🤣🤣🤣. Mother’s Day is also my birthday this year gutted.
I’m adding the candle to my list my birthday 🥳 on Sunday too… why MD couldn’t be the following Sunday makes me peed off !

• Heart
Reactions: 3

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Going out for lunch with friends tomorrow. Do I go with short dress with tights, boots and leather jacket? Or maxi dress with trainers and denim jacket? Help! It’s that inbetween kind of weather where dressing is kinda tricky. I’m not really a big jeans fan, so would rather avoid those.
I’d go maxi with denim! No tights

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haaaaaaate hot weather (that 40c heatwave we had last year killed me off), but I live for spring. I'm pale and full of freckles so I BURN.

Yesterday was lovely and mild so today I've worn a short sleeve shirt to work. Omg. I am already regretting my decision. It's freezing and the wind today is unreal!! Trying to remember that April showers bring May flowers!
Haah I’m the same. I actually hated last summers temperatures. Was horrendous!!!
im also pale and burn like hell. It takes me MONTHS to go brown
It’s also freezing and windy at mine today. Put my washing out this morning and ended up putting extra pegs on everything as I’m worried my knickers are going to blow into next doors garden 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How are the spring summer garden's looking? My pots and window boxes are being battered with wind and rain but I've sweetpea which I'm hoping are tough enough to withstand it at this stage. Bring back the sunshine, eh!
I was just saying to someone my hanging basket looks terrible this morning!!’ It looked lovely last week

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
It's blowing a gale where I am. Bins and litter all over the streets.

I'm really chuffed to see my plants starting to bloom.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
[
Do you know the garden/area well? If so you could check the labels on the plants, to see if they prefer sunny or shady spots, how big they will grow, when they’ll flower, if they’re scented, and also if they’re suited to growing in pots. They’ll have displays in the garden centre of stuff that will be ready to flower soon. Just check the labels and you can’t go wrong. You can also look if they’ve got pots already planted up with displays, and copy what they’ve got in 😊
Thanks, that's good to know. I suppose garden centres are there for that reason aren't they. To help people out who have bo idea like myself lol. No, I don't know the garden well at all, only seen it once. I look on in admiration at people who take lots of care and pride of their gardens - i think it's brilliant.

• Heart

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I am sick of feeling like we have winter. The sun came out so I went for a walk but it was bloody windy.
Just saw a headline promising 3 weeks of sun soon for the South and East. Then it twanged off so didn't get to read for the North and West. I must have knocked something on my screen. 🤔

It’s rained all week at mine. I’m sick of it. I’ve been off this week with my little boy for Easter hols and we’ve barely been able to do anything 😭😭😭😭

• Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Easter eggs, I've got myself a Lindt one it was on offer at Sainsburys and a box of truffle eggs. Also got eggs for my family as well.

fudgebox

VIP Member
Mr fudge got us both a chocolate orange egg, I bought my niece a smarties egg and my baby nephew I bought him the hungry caterpillar Easter egg hunt book because he’s too small for chocolate🙈

• Heart

bamboo98

VIP Member
I was meant to restart my diet today but I had daim egg and Reese’s mini eggs left so I had to postpone until tomorrow 😂

asunder

I’ve got decent hyacinths in my garden for the first time this year! Have the conditions been particular good for them this year? Usually they’re munched by slugs and snails I think, maybe it’s been too cold for them!

Your garden sounds amazing 🥰
Funny you say that as usually I’m not a fan of hyacinths, but this year they have been 😍. I’ve got them on my spring bulb shopping list for next year now!