Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Has anyone mowed their lawn yet?
I have! I've done it twice so far. As soon as the sun comes out I'm straight out there because the long grass annoys me!

I've got my washing on the line too! Had all my bedding etc on the line on Saturday. It's so nice not having clothes airers up indoors all the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

MissFlowers

I got my bf a wispa one (his fave) and I got myself an orange twirl one, and my son a milk bar.. we got a Kit Kat chunky one at an Easter egg hunt, and then my aunt sent us each a Freddo faces one so we did really well this year! 😂

Marylou

VIP Member
I've got my Easter decorations scattered around my house but don't have any chocolate eggs (yet 🤞). I enjoy crafting every now and then and might attempt an egg wreath of some description this week.

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
Chucked it down here this weekend, but took the opportunity between showers to do some weeding, finally let go of some dead plants (I'd convinced myself they were just dormant... dream on) and tidied the porch.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
The weather where I am is currently a mixture of really warm and absolutely bouncing it down!
Same. I woke up in the night and it was like someone was jet washing the bedroom window.

Another solid week of rain forecast and the children off yay.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s been raining all week but today looks nice ☀ I love it when you open your curtains and the sun shines through. But don’t like how it shines on the bit of dust you forgot 👀 👀 😆

• Haha

spookydooky

Chatty Member
I've swapped over to spring bedding now and i've taken the big coats down, I'm forcing it to be Spring (because the quicker it's spring, the quicker Autumn will be here 😆 )

bamboo98

VIP Member
it’s cloudy where I am but I’ve opened all my windows, it’s still cold but I needed some fresh air in my rooms, plus I’m the only one on the house this weekend so no one can close them if they’re cold 😂

My mum got me one with a mug. Yesssss
---
We’ve got galaxy enchanted eggs. Buttons. Two x crème egg and one mini eggs and milky bar 🐣🐣🐣😂😍

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I love this thread, it makes me feel so happy!

Would anyone have any advice on how to start growing a rose bush in the garden? I’m thinking some kind of small trellis type thing (🤷🏻‍♀️) and then do I just plant the rose plants and encourage them to grow up the trellis or are there actual rose bushes I can buy and plant…? Complete novice here if you hadn’t guessed 😂
I would really recommend buying a David Austin rose bush - I’ve got three or four and they are amazing, and seem to be much healthier than other rose plants I’ve bought. Some I’ve had for years 🥰 They’re a bit more pricey but all the hard work is done for you as they’re established and will flower in abundance that same year. You can get specific climbing ones if that’s what you’re after.