Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

travelbug20

I like the Aldi salted caramel blondie hot cross buns & the caramelised biscuit ones too ๐Ÿ˜‹

Iโ€™m glad I took advantage of the nice weather the last few days and put my washing on the line because itโ€™s grey and raining today
Caramelised biscuit? Off to Aldi I go!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is anyone going struggling with the clocks going forward? It's nearly been a week but I still feel so tired all the time like I can't adjust
I'm a really bad sleeper so it doesn't bother me too much, or so I thought. But, I've been awake for over an hour at 5am all week ๐Ÿ’ค So wrecked! I'm definitely staying in bed tomorrow morning as I'm off.

I bought my surfinia at the weekend and will hopefully get them potted up this week. No great warmth here yet, which is fine, it's still early, but I'm looking forward to getting the garden furniture out and seeing some colour appear in the garden.

It was 18 here yesterday. Now itโ€™s raining and meant to rain all day ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Typical bank holiday weather. I put my cushions out on the rattan set in the garden for the first time yesterday. Bloody typical

Magee

VIP Member
Just done my pre-summer Boots haul! Sun cream, lighter skincare, mini toiletries for my holiday. Summer is coming!

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
How do you make magnolia tea then? Because my little magnolia is having an impressive second flush of flowers so I fancy giving it a goโ€ฆ.
Really basic I just steeped some petals in boiling water for a few minutes then took them out and drank the water! It tastes kind of gingery.
I've seen some recipes online where you infuse the petals for a lot longer in the fridge overnight and then presumably drink the tea cold which I don't fancy!
Apparently you can put the petals in salads too ๐Ÿ˜Š