Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love spring and lighter nights ahead. The cherry blossom I bought in memory of my mum as her birthday was April is already flowering and looking lovely 😍
I love cherry blossom
I saw some the other day and thought ooo that’s early ? Where I live a main road has dozens of cherry blossom trees on both sides of the road and it looks amazing when they’re out in full bloom!! Soon blows away tho 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 4

cococookie

Chatty Member
Spuds went down today. Had my 11 year old little helper that I pay to help me as I broke my back last year, she is an absolute delight to be around and makes me crave grandkids!! My husband would help but would sulk the whole time and take the fun and enjoyment out of gardening.

My mates joke that I use child labour, but I think £10 an hour for an 11 year old is pretty good, and I have given her own big pots of stuff as her own project at home. Feedback welcome on that! She lives a few doors up, I bought her gardening gloves and will pay for all plant food etc for the stuff I give her.
This is so cute, you sound lovely 🥹

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It was lovely and bright this morning, not a cloud in the sky. I woke up thinking I’d slept in till about 9am because it was so bright but it was only 6:15! Then it rained at 12pm and has been miserable and cloudy since lol

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I am sick of feeling like we have winter. The sun came out so I went for a walk but it was bloody windy.

• Sad

bamboo98

VIP Member
Happy Easter 🐣 🌼

I got a daim Easter egg, I don’t usually eat the eggs because they’re plain chocolate but this one has the daim pieces in it so it definitely won’t be getting melted for cornflakes cakes 😂

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Loving the sunshine today 💛. Although I now get where spring cleaning comes from as it has made everything look in need of a good going over, I've been crawling around like a crab wiping the skirting boards 😟.

I would really like the Ferrero egg this year 🙏.

JoJo76

VIP Member
I planted a load of potatoes a few weeks ago, then it rained so much that Noah needed to get his bloody Ark out. Only 2 have sprouted, I think the rest drowned. So annoyed.

Going to start seeding herbs and catnip tomorrow in trays. Hoping it will stay warm enough to put them in the cold frame as we don’t really have a place for them inside where the cats won’t knock them over!

• Sad

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Got bedding out on the line today (and it dried!!), bought some mini daffs in the garden centre today and got those planted in the garden and in a pot at my front door. Tidied up a couple of things outdoors. Didn’t need a huge jacket for a change!
I love it!

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Well it's 7.45AM and I have a black sky and thunder and lightning... it's unusual for this time of the morning, I feel?
Where is Spring?!

• Sad

MissFlowers

Welcome to Scotland💕 I was born here and have lived here my whole life and definitely do not explore as much as I should!
it’s so beautiful! It feels so alien to me (in a nice way) to have beautiful views almost everywhere you go! I’m really enjoying seeing all the snowdrops and daffodils blooming 🥰

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I hung my washing out yesterday at like 9am and it was dry when I checked it at lunch time I was buzzing 🤣 got more out today. Taking advantage because it’s meant to rain again tomorrow….

Re easter eggs: I bought myself a little mini egg one and a caramel nibbles one 🤣 ate them already. Got a box of 20 treasure hunt eggs, just for my toddler, didn’t realise the box said 20 lol. Me and his dad will help him eat them. Got my Mum a galaxy ripple egg, my sister a mini egg one that the egg is the mini egg bar, only got them one cos I’m cooking them a roast on Easter Sunday. Got my boyfriend an extra special selection one from the Asda that is white chocolate, raspberry and marshmallow. Got my toddler a smarties dinosaur one. I’ve asked my bf for either the daim one which the egg is daim bar or the yorkie raisin & biscuit one 😋