The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! I called it before it happened…but what an amazing episode I had shivers down my spine

Reactions: 6
I am already obsessed. Watched the first episode at 9 and I’ve just carried on… I’m going to be tired and an emotional wreck in the morning 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nearly 1am… episode 5 just started. Dogs and husband all snoring next to me while I sob 😭 🤣 Why do I do this. Should have spread it out over a week at least! I have no will power.
No spoilers I promise x

• Wow
  • Heart
Nearly 1am… episode 5 just started. Dogs and husband all snoring next to me while I sob 😭 🤣 Why do I do this. Should have spread it out over a week at least! I have no will power.
No spoilers I promise x
Omg didn’t know the whole new series was on iplayer !

Reactions: 1
i binged it all too ! No spoilers - it was the best thing I’ve watched in a long old time , I’m a tired, puffy faced wreck today though !

• Heart
i binged it all too ! No spoilers - it was the best thing I’ve watched in a long old time , I’m a tired, puffy faced wreck today though !
Me too!!! My poor child was 10 minutes late to school because I was verrrry slow this morning 🤣 I just love this show so much. I love the characters.
The sisters. I love Nathan, I love Christie!! So well written and I’m so sad this will not return for a 4th series.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Really loving this new series I’m trying not to binge it all I’ve done 3 episodes so far but I have to leave the house lol. Bet I’ve done it all by end of the week!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched five of the new series; one more to go! Annoyingly my husband is hanging around and wants to share the telly 🙄
This program is odd as I’m drawn in and enjoy it, but I feel like nothing really happens somehow?!? Obvs a big few events but most of the episodes are the same - Hannah walks, close up of her face, they chat, they argue, someone leaves a voice mail, her face again 🤣 I will be sad when I finish it tho. I want Hannah’s house and wardrobe please.

• Heart
Hannah’s house is amazing!! Must be worth a fortune, that sort of place in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how they show her fiddling with things in her hands and her phone etc, her acting is so good. In fact they all are 😍 I’m halfway through already, it better have a happy ending 😂

I don’t fancy Christie at all though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love how they show her fiddling with things in her hands and her phone etc, her acting is so good. In fact they all are 😍 I’m halfway through already, it better have a happy ending 😂

I don’t fancy Christie at all though 😂
She steals every scene in every programme she has been in. I don’t know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also found the first season while bored during lockdown and really enjoyed it. I’m fascinated by the actress who plays Hannah’s face. She really is very odd looking. I’ve never seen such hooded eyes and the mouth is weird and she keeps kind of twitching and grinning with teeth bared when she’s cross. The eldest daughter also has strange under eye bags for someone so young.
I love the dark haired sister, I think she’s stunning and love her outfits. Sorry I don’t mean to be bitchy but couldn’t help but notice those things. Really enjoying this series, I’m about half way through.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11