The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this show? Kind of ridiculous but also kind of addictive. Love Nicola Walker she’s super! The dude that plays Christie is waaaaay hot too 🥰

series two started the other night and the entire series is already on iPlayer! I know what I’m binge watching tonight.

Reactions: 20
Few episodes into season 2 tonight, loved the first series so hoping this one is as good as the first was. Xx

I watched the first series but I missed yesterdays episode. Why did it take two years to do the second series?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else watch this show? Kind of ridiculous but also kind of addictive. Love Nicola Walker she’s super! The dude that plays Christie is waaaaay hot too 🥰

series two started the other night and the entire series is already on iPlayer! I know what I’m binge watching tonight.
Completely agree that it’s both ridiculous and addictive. It’s got plenty of those cringey bits of dialogue or acting you often see in bbc dramas but certainly has something strangely compelling too. I found that after watching the first series almost by accident - and then almost forgetting about it - and the same thing with first two episodes of s2 last night.

There is some substance to it, I suppose, that keeps me coming back as opposed to similar shows. I like how the storyline with the controlling husband is playing out - Hannah posing as a friend and giving her advice on the sly. He’s a terrible actor though- most of the cringey bits are with him now
(Two episodes in)

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been able to watch it due to not being able to see Nicola Walker as a flashy lawyer. I’m too used to seeing her as a gritty cop.

Completely agree that it’s both ridiculous and addictive. It’s got plenty of those cringey bits of dialogue or acting you often see in bbc dramas but certainly has something strangely compelling too. I found that after watching the first series almost by accident - and then almost forgetting about it - and the same thing with first two episodes of s2 last night.

There is some substance to it, I suppose, that keeps me coming back as opposed to similar shows. I like how the storyline with the controlling husband is playing out - Hannah posing as a friend and giving her advice on the sly. He’s a terrible actor though- most of the cringey bits are with him now
(Two episodes in)
totally agree about the husband being a bad actor. I don’t think much of the wife either 😂

spend most of the episodes lusting after Hannah and Nathan’s house 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love this series. I hope it gets a third series its not amazing gripping drama but its easy and enjoyable viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love this series. I hope it gets a third series its not amazing gripping drama but its easy and enjoyable viewing.
I completely agree. It’s enjoyable easy watching. I hope it returns for a 3rd. I’ve got so many questions! Though the last episode of series 2 was heart breaking x

I completely agree. It’s enjoyable easy watching. I hope it returns for a 3rd. I’ve got so many questions! Though the last episode of series 2 was heart breaking x

Ssssshhhhhhh

I love this so much. It's just fab. But I have to watch it weekly to savour it

Didn’t think series 2 was as good as the first... but I would watch a third series if it comes back. Really can’t stand Nina though. None of them are particularly likeable I suppose though 😂

Just started watching series 2 and I agree it's ridiculous but easy viewing. Not a huge Nicola Walker fan although I did like her in Last Tango in Halifax. She just seems to have one expression in this. Christie is a dish.

Whoever cast Stephen Mangan needs to rethink their career. He is awful in it. Thought it was great though other than him, and would love a third series

Reactions: 2
Whoever cast Stephen Mangan needs to rethink their career. He is awful in it. Thought it was great though other than him, and would love a third series
I kind of agree, he’s a fantastic comedy actor but I can’t fully accept him as a dramatic actor I don’t think he suits the role either.

Love it, halfway through series 2.

Want her to stick with Christie but sure it won't be that simple!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t think series 2 was as good as the first... but I would watch a third series if it comes back. Really can’t stand Nina though. None of them are particularly likeable I suppose though 😂
Nina is a twit. Love the show though.

Oh Im loving him in this series...…...but maybe I am just a fan...…..he is brilliant on Portrait artist of the year!

I like the casting and Stephen Mangans role, I like the role inversion....with the dad taking on the majority of the child care, taking the kids to school and being there for them. While mum is busy in the office! Its not an easy role to play, he is kind of the ''good'' husband, putting up with all his wifes foibles and family issues!

The casting of clients etc is fascinating...using 'celebrity' names as a celebrity client is a clever move.

I didn't think series 2 was as good as series 1 but I hope there is a 3rd series. Be interesting to see how the family dynamics change with Nina and her current situation.

Tried really hard to give any spoilers away 😂

I didn't enjoy the first episode of Series 2 but then watched the rest on Iplayer and thought it did get better and I enjoyed it although it was a bit sad at the end. Hope there is a third series.

I sort of agree about Stephen Mangan as I see him more as a comedy actor (absolutely loved him in Green Wing) and in parts of series 2 where he has to be sad, I couldn't take him seriously as it reminded me of him as Guy in Green Wing!!

I like Nina! The other sister though is annoying.

I didn't think much of the celeb couple featured in this series. He wasn't that great an actor but at least Donna Air let her geordie accent appear a few times!