The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bawled my eyes out too. Really hope there is a season 3.

Love all the fashion in the show, hope that’s the end of Christie, just can’t see where his character can go apart from arguing with Hannah on cases.
true but Christie is a bit of eye candy!
Not sure where they will go with series 3

Reactions: 1
I’m a controversial viewer because I love Christie - didn’t get why she loves Nathan so much other than that I can see they had a family together. I love the series and the drama but tbh, i think Hannah ended up making a tit choice. She and Christie slept together night before her wedding, she was considering running away with him but her mum could tell and so intervened, she spends 20 years probably wondering if she’ll see him again, he comes back into her life and is still gorgeous! And basically Christie is hopelessly in love with her and always has been. There’s an episode in series 1 where his ex wife comes into it as a barrister for the husband of someone they’re representing and she tells Hannah that basically they split not because he didn’t want children, but because he wanted them with Hannah and basically couldn’t move on from her. He finds out she possibly aborted his child and yet when her and Nathan split he’s still stood there willing to be second best - and basically says that . And he didn’t go to Chicago when she asked and missed a big opportunity in series one.
She 100% should have chosen Christie!

Reactions: 7
Not a big fan of Nathan, he’s always got such a hangdog expression. Agreed that Christie would have been the better option!

What was the point of Zander and his new man? One minute he’s livid with him for practicing without a license and the next it’s all fine again.

Reactions: 4
Not a big fan of Nathan, he’s always got such a hangdog expression. Agreed that Christie would have been the better option!

What was the point of Zander and his new man? One minute he’s livid with him for practicing without a license and the next it’s all fine again.
So that he can have an affair with Nina in series 3 hopefully!
I always sensed there was some sexual tension between him and Nina but didn’t get it because he was gay marrying Xander... but that’s about to deepen! The actor who plays Tyler is in a great series on sky 1 called Brassic

Reactions: 5
So that he can have an affair with Nina in series 3 hopefully!
I always sensed there was some sexual tension between him and Nina but didn’t get it because he was gay marrying Xander... but that’s about to deepen! The actor who plays Tyler is in a great series on sky 1 called Brassic
His character was a weird fish in this series but I loved him in Game Face!
After they smooched at the party I think something might go on in the next season and he’ll help her with her drink problem. Why has he married Zander? For his money?

His character was a weird fish in this series but I loved him in Game Face!
After they smooched at the party I think something might go on in the next season and he’ll help her with her drink problem. Why has he married Zander? For his money?
I don’t know? I think the mum and Christie were trying to hint at that but he seemed keen. Maybe he’s bisexual and he and Nina seem to have a genuine connection

Reactions: 1
Series 3 starts on BBC 1 on Monday 4th April at 9pm 😀
Oo, excellent! Haven't seen it advertised? I think I'll watch Series 2 again to remind myself of what happened!

Edit: Just looked it up and see all the episodes will be available on the Iplayer so even better as I hate waiting for weekly episodes!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was just thinking about this show today!!!

Sad that it's the final series though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll watch it but I have a sneaky suspicion it’s gonna be really tit 😂 For me the last series got more and more ridiculous as it went so I’m guessing they’ll throw everything at this series if it’s the last one.

I enjoyed the first series, but feel it went downhill after that, even the trailer for series 3 feels like it has no effort in it! Nicole Walker needs a decent new drama now she's finished on this and Unforgotten.

Reactions: 2
I’m so excited for this, I rewatched them first 2 seasons recently! Looking forward to the fashion 😍

Reactions: 4