The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched an episode last week and I’m hooked I’ve gone back to the start 😂

I don’t get the Christie love he loves himself far too much and keeps fiddling with his tie and belt like he wants to rip them off whoever he is around Hannah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know how I missed series 1, but I’ve just watched both series.
Was refreshing to see Nicola Walker dressed up for a change because most of the roles I’ve seen her in she looks a tad downtrodden. Enjoyed it.

Reactions: 4
I loved the first season but the second season was a drag. I understand the premise is complicated relationships but honestly they could have thrown in at least one happy couple. The wardrobe on the other hand was excellent. All the main female characters outfits were impeccable choices

Reactions: 6
Got to the end....I cried!

decided Nathan was way hotter than Christie

Reactions: 9
I just LOVE great British drama such as this!

I was sick a few weeks ago and binge-watched both series of The Split, The Replacement, The Cry and Delicious. Good times! :cool:

Reactions: 1
I had a feeling *that* kiss would happen as there was a lot of unexpected chemistry between the characters. I thought the acting between them was excellent.

Reactions: 6
Me to

Hes definitely my weird celebrity crush. Was crying at the end. Hope theres a season 3.
If you've got a crush on Nathan, go on Youtube and look up 'Guy' in Green Wing..he was so good in that but played the complete opposite character of Nathan!

Reactions: 2
If you've got a crush on Nathan, go on Youtube and look up 'Guy' in Green Wing..he was so good in that but played the complete opposite character of Nathan!
“you’ve got a ginger chiiiillllddddd”
😂😂

god I love green wing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“you’ve got a ginger chiiiillllddddd”
😂😂

god I love green wing
Fuunnnkkkaaayyy!

I love, love, love it! Even now, I sometimes watch clips on youtube to cheer me up when I'm feeling down! I miss it.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t watch Green Wing. The speeding up and slowing down in the first episode gave me motion sickness. I actually had to lie down because it made my head spin! Did they continue with that throughout the series?

Fuunnnkkkaaayyy!

I love, love, love it! Even now, I sometimes watch clips on youtube to cheer me up when I'm feeling down! I miss it.
same it’s one of my all time favourites it’s so underrated! The whole cast is amazing.

I couldn’t watch Green Wing. The speeding up and slowing down in the first episode gave me motion sickness. I actually had to lie down because it made my head spin! Did they continue with that throughout the series?
Yes they did use it a bit. Shame you couldn’t watch it as it was good!