The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoying the series. I used to really fancy Christie but is it just me or is he not that hot anymore 😂!??

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Really enjoying the series. I used to really fancy Christie but is it just me or is he not that hot anymore 😂!??
I have not got to him coming back.

For those of us who are watching it on tv one episode at a time rather than binge, could you put any reveals behind a spoiler if possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good series but last episode was meh, no spoilers but I was disappointed. Christie isn’t as hot as before which was a shame

• Angry
Ive binged watch it, but think I will go back and rewatch again, to enjoy it more. I didn't find the ending that satisfactory but I guess they have to end if somewhere.

Reactions: 5
I also found the first season while bored during lockdown and really enjoyed it. I’m fascinated by the actress who plays Hannah’s face. She really is very odd looking. I’ve never seen such hooded eyes and the mouth is weird and she keeps kind of twitching and grinning with teeth bared when she’s cross. The eldest daughter also has strange under eye bags for someone so young.
I love the dark haired sister, I think she’s stunning and love her outfits. Sorry I don’t mean to be bitchy but couldn’t help but notice those things. Really enjoying this series, I’m about half way through.
I noticed the daughter’s eye bags and didn’t know if they were made to look like that due to what she’s going through as surely if they were real the make up department would have tried to cover them up?

I never fancied him but did think this series he didn’t look as good!

For those of us who are watching it on tv one episode at a time rather than binge, could you put any reveals behind a spoiler if possible.
Christie is featured in the trailer that was posted on here so it was pretty obvious he’s ‘coming back’.

Christie is featured in the trailer that was posted on here so it was pretty obvious he’s ‘coming back’.
They were two separate points, the reference to him made me think we were going to get spoilers from those who had watched it all and I wanted to flag up that we were all at different levels.

Binged the whole of Series 3 last night 🙈
So good, gutted that it seems to be the last season

It’s in the trailer so hardly a spoiler, calm down!!

Ive binged watch it, but think I will go back and rewatch again, to enjoy it more. I didn't find the ending that satisfactory but I guess they have to end if somewhere.
I agree, the ending wasn’t as good as it could have been.

Reactions: 4
Kids have clubs cancelled tonight so I have some snacks and some wine and I'm going in. God help me, I'm so sad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really tempted to binge it from reading those who have but I also want it to last so think I will wait and watch it weekly!

I've binged it all, was going to try keep one a week but i never stood a chance! 6 Episodes just wasn't enough

I really wanted Christie to come back right at the end but I guess that's the whole point of him, he's always just a fantasy to take her away from her life

Also liked that Goldie came back in the later episode, her husband in real life whose name escapes me is the actor who played alongside Nicola Walker in Unforgotten and i've read they are all friends in real life, so it was a nice reappearance from her.
Also in the background of one episode Melanie is been interviewed by Dermot o Leary on some fictional breakfast tv show and Dermot O Learys wife is the director of The Split, so you can bet she roped him in!

Reactions: 9
i binged it all too ! No spoilers - it was the best thing I’ve watched in a long old time , I’m a tired, puffy faced wreck today though !
Same.... no spoilers but I want the blue and white dress worn in episode 6 by Nicola Walker

Boring trivia!:

I’m on episode 6 but just noticed placement of some Eve Lom creams on Hannah’s dressing table! Bit odd for the BBC as I thought they didn’t allow advertising?!

Did people know Dermot O’Leary’s wife is the Director? Thought it funny that Dermot appeared interviewing one of the characters as if she was on This Morning when this is BBC! We also got mention of Davina McCall!

Anyone else find the timeline confusing ? A lot is happening in a very short space of time but there’s hints at a new relationship for Rose yet her husband has only been dead a matter of weeks going by the timeline!

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched it all now. I didn’t mind the ending. It’s a shame there won’t be anymore series as it’s not just about Hannah for me, I like her sisters too and want to see more of their endings.

Just checked something before posting and see the writer is hoping to write a spin off series so hopefully it’s about the sisters?

Reactions: 5