The Sopranos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just watched it through again. Anyone else just hopeful he just looks up at Meadow when she comes in?

Reactions: 4
Watched for the first time in the first lockdown, hubby and I sat up one night just watching episode after episode. We couldn’t believe we had missed it the first time round.

I’m listening to the podcast now and the cast all seem like such good friends.The ending was just........ I don’t even know how to describe it, hubby and I just looked at each other like, what are we supposed to do now? And I think that’s a brilliant way to end a show.

The only character I couldn’t really stand was Dr Melfi, she seemed to enjoy the notoriety of being involved with a mob boss, but looked down on Tony for his choices.

The Adrianna joke in Sons of Anarchy was brilliant.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched since it originally came out. I was obsessed and loved the theme tune. Your posts are making me want to watch again. Such a great series, one of the greatest

Reactions: 3
We're on season 6 now and its just so good. So well made. Such small details make it.

We're on the episode where Vito is back in town and the New York crew get him at his motel, Phil just coming out of the closet. Sooo understated and well done.

Im already feeling sad that we've not many episodes to go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We're on season 6 now and its just so good. So well made. Such small details make it.

We're on the episode where Vito is back in town and the New York crew get him at his motel, Phil just coming out of the closet. Sooo understated and well done.

Im already feeling sad that we've not many episodes to go.
That episode really stuck with me and made me cry. He could’ve been happy, but went back.

Pine Barrens episode is on sky Atlantic now, was flicking through and it was on, had to carry on watching. Just brilliant. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I had tears from laughing. So so funny.
Everything about it is so good. Paulies hair, him losing his shoe, Christopher pissing up the side of the car and him trying to light his fag with two sticks whilst freezing to death. Genius episode.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m rewatching the whole thing for the second time and picking up so many things I missed first time around. The whole show is so fantastic ❤

• Heart
I really need to revisit this show. I first watched it on DVD way back in the late 00s, and then a second time in the early 10s. It's amazing what you miss first time round, and how a second viewing becomes even more entertaining than the first.

But I must get round to a 3rd outing. Trouble is its in a my long queue of things to watch.

I love Edie Falco. She’s a sensation! Has anyone seen Nurse Jackie? She was amazing in that.

I love Edie Falco. She’s a sensation! Has anyone seen Nurse Jackie? She was amazing in that.
Yes! It was bloody amazing. I'm currently halfway through a re-watch of season 6 of The Sopranos, Nurse Jackie will be next. I never realised until I began re-watching The Sopranos that Father Intintola (Paul Schulze) is Eddie from Nurse Jackie!

• Heart
I just loved the scenes when Tony was having the affair with Gloria

• Heart
"Ooof Madone! He looks terrible!"

I loved this show. I loved the complex women and didn't just have them as afterthoughts - the toxic Liv, Carmela and her hypocrisy, Dr Melfi getting sucked in... superb.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Re-watching the show. I’m almost done with season 3. Next (before the end of the month), I will be watch ‘Many Saints of Newark”. I’ve heard some letdown on the movie, but that won’t stop me from watching. I also watch the “Talking Sopranos” podcast on YouTube after each episode watch. It is hosted by the actors who played Christopher and Bobby.