The Sopranos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long Term Parking episode was Adrianna’s demise. She wanted the married life with Christopher, away from it all. I felt so sorry for her when the FBI nicked her.

That vomiting scene over the table was funny though. 🤣
And when 'Cwistopher' sat on the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great show, though it did take me and my husband about 3 series to properly get into it. We've been talking about it a lot recently. Favourite moments...Pine Barrens (one of the best episodes of TV ever!), Tony killing Christopher, Dr Melfy's will she/won't she tell Tony about the rape, killing Pussy on the boat, Adriana's death, Ralphy's wig, Whitecaps...and every single one of Paulie's 'oohhhhhhhh's :ROFLMAO: (there is actually a compilation of that on YouTube, I watched it the other day!).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love the church scene when Paulie got spooked by the Virgin Mary appearing. 🤣

Hi guys! This is so high on my list to watch.

Where are you guys watching it?
Sky TV.

I always kind of hated it when Tony would cheat on Carmela though. He loved Carmela, the Mother of his children, but he loved illicit sex too. Had to have a goomah on the side.

I think that is what I liked about Johnny Sack. He never cheated on Ginny and let’s face it, he had ample opportunity. He loved her, even when she was gorging on chocolate treats, he still loved her. ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I loved Johnny Sack for that reason, and also remember Vito when he was caught in the Gay Bar 😱

Reactions: 4
okay ~controversial take~ but i fancy tony soprano, there’s something really attractive about him, and yes i know he’s a terrible person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re Vito...every time I see New Hampshire on any other TV show, I can't help but think of Vito and say 'Live Free or Die'. It's funny the stuff your brain remembers :ROFLMAO:

This thread is making me want to rewatch!

Christopher’s intervention episode is another favourite. Silvio’s little speech and Tony’s “you killed da dawg?!” get me every time. Ok, I need to rewatch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite show of all time . My favourite love to hate character was livia, she was a piece of work . James gandolfini was amazing as Tony . The scene when he’s at Janice’s having dinner “sacre bleu where is me mamma”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I enjoyed the episodes set in Italy. Weren't they very dissatisfied that there was no 'gravy' with their pasta?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I absolutely loved Carmela‘s flirtation with Furio ... how close Furio came to killing Tony. So tense.

okay ~controversial take~ but i fancy tony soprano, there’s something really attractive about him, and yes i know he’s a terrible person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Me too, and was gutted when the actor died. Have started rewatching again, haven't seen it for years, so much I've forgotten!!!

Has anyone listened to the Talking Sopranos podcast? Steve Schrippira (Bobby) and Michael Imperioli (Christopher) host it and I do enjoy it. Steve annoys me a little, but they have amazing guests. They recently had David Chase on, they’ve had pretty much every member of the cast except for the guys who play Paulie and Junior!

The actors who play Meadow and AJ also have a podcast together and the actress who plays Adrianna does a podcast and often talks about her time on the Sopranos. Talking Sopranos is the best one though I think.

After mentioning AJ, I’d also like to just say that he is the reason I don’t want kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We watched this show for the first time in 2014 and from episode we were hooked. Finished it in a matter of weeks. I have so much love for it and am excited about this new show and podcasts!! Its probably one of my favourite shows.

When it ended I was only young but I remember everyone and every channel talking about the ending and I was sick of hearing about it. As an adult, I often find myself thinking and talking about The Sopranos and that bloody ending! We think Tony was definitely killed but I like to pretend he wasn't 😭

Gutted that James Gandolfini is no longer with us. I really hope they never ever try and remake it or reboot it.

Although I enjoyed the Twin Peaks reboot more than the original, I don't think a reboot of this would be the same especially since our Tony is gone. If they had different actors try and replace the ones we know and love I think it would be very much like the charmed or sabrina remake. A mess. So I hope they leave it alone.

I love this show.

I have watched the whole series numerous times, back-to-back. Such a pity the death of James Gandolfini though. 💔😥

Favourite characters are Tony Soprano, Carmela, Johnny Sacrimoni, Furio, Dr Melfi, Paulie, Adrianna.

One of my favourite episodes was “Pine Barrens” when Paulie and Christopher were stuck in the woods after shooting the Russian. 🤣😂

Very ambiguous.

But you know they are shooting The Many Saints of Newark which is based on The Sopranos and is also written by David Chase, the creator of The Sopranos.
OMG Pine Barrens is the best episode of anything I’ve ever seen on TV! If I’m ever in need of a good laugh that will do it...despite pretty much knowing it off by heart I’ve seen it so many times!!! The genius of The Sopranos (IMO) is how the actors portrayed so much without actually speaking, the feeling of menace in some scenes gives me goosebumps.
Has anyone watched Lillehammer on Netflix? Silvio lives on in the most bizarre show ever 😁

• Haha
OMG Pine Barrens is the best episode of anything I’ve ever seen on TV! If I’m ever in need of a good laugh that will do it...despite pretty much knowing it off by heart I’ve seen it so many times!!! The genius of The Sopranos (IMO) is how the actors portrayed so much without actually speaking, the feeling of menace in some scenes gives me goosebumps.
Has anyone watched Lillehammer on Netflix? Silvio lives on in the most bizarre show ever 😁

You are right. Pine Barrens is the best episode ever! Just brilliant!