The Sopranos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carmine - I don’t think there’s any other contenders!
You think revenge for Phil? You killed him in front of his family so I’ll kill you in front of yours kind of thing?

I vaguely remember years ago a theory going around that Patsy and Paulie could have been in on it too and agreed to work with NY to end him. Don’t know how much weight I’d put on that, but if Patsy was still holding a grudge anything is possible.

Reactions: 1
David Chase (the creator) confirmed at a Hollywood Reporter Q&A recently that Tony was whacked at the end of the finale.
I always guessed that he probably dies because of the menacing guy who goes to the bathroom, the significance of Meadow taking so long to park her car, all the incidences of there being 3 of things in the scene- 3 Boy Scouts, three attempts for her to park- the significance being that this would be the third attempt on Tony’s life. And of course, the cut to a black screen, as per the conversation Tony had with Bobby in the boat about what death is like.
nice to have it confirmed by the creator tho.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched since it originally came out. I was obsessed and loved the theme tune. Your posts are making me want to watch again. Such a great series, one of the greatest
Watch it again - you won't be sorry. I am almost done with the series (damn!)

Hi guys! This is so high on my list to watch.

Where are you guys watching it?
HBO Max

Last edited:
He was an interior decorator.. killed 16 Czechoslovakians.

What a character. RIP paulie. And sonny corleone too!

Best series of all time in my opinion too, will never be topped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"Watch it, Chrissy!"
"Before, and way before!"
"HO! Do that by your own window, I don't wanna smell your piss!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you Tony for the greatest intervention scene of all time.

“I'll keep this short and sweet. You're weak. You've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He was an interior decorator.. killed 16 Czechoslovakians.

What a character. RIP paulie. And sonny corleone too!

Best series of all time in my opinion too, will never be topped.
His house looked like tit!

I can’t imagine anyone else playing Paulie. An iconic character.

RIP Tony Sirico. 🕊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Decided to watch 'Pine Barrens' last night, followed by next episode 'Amour Fou' where Tony's fling with Gloria goes off the rails & Jackie Aprilla jnr gets ideas above his station.
Just brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Decided to watch 'Pine Barrens' last night, followed by next episode 'Amour Fou' where Tony's fling with Gloria goes off the rails & Jackie Aprilla jnr gets ideas above his station.
Just brilliant
Oh I loved those episodes too…

Reactions: 1
Oh I loved those episodes too…
Every so often we just pick a couple of random episodes to watch.
I rewatched the whole show on dvd in order, years back, but as good as the show is it's hard with so many other stuff to view or catch up with these days.
The Sopranos would definitely be in my top 3 of anything though.

Reactions: 3