The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
White Cart Lane - if your reading this, your set up looked lovely but please don’t gift Shaimee or Dirty Dog anything again, they don’t deserve it and they influence absolutely nobody to buy anything.

Reactions: 20
Even putting the whole lack of party for the boy aside, the utter needless extravagance for the girl’s birthday is sickening. She’s 4 years old for God’s sake, absolutely pointless! Aimee lives in another bleeping world so detached from reality is scary!
The ballon set up is lovely and it’s really cute for a child however old they are, but all the rest is bleeping pointless and purely for pictures because what 4 year old gives a duck about sweet treat platters and all the rest of the crap these insta huns get!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did the 8 other wee girls mothers know that big durty ddug was there supervising their weans? Can guarantee not a face was washed nor a tooth brushed the whole time they were there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
White Cart Lane - if your reading this, your set up looked lovely but please don’t gift Shaimee or Dirty Dog anything again, they don’t deserve it and they influence absolutely nobody to buy anything.
Two of them are selfish cows, when you read the young girls page she works on her own from her house with two young kids this is the kind of business they should be supporting by paying for her services especially since she looks amazing at what she does then giving her the free advertising not begging for it to be bleeping gifted to them 🤬

Reactions: 11
Two of them are selfish cows, when you read the young girls page she works on her own from her house with two young kids this is the kind of business they should be supporting by paying for her services especially since she looks amazing at what she does then giving her the free advertising not begging for it to be bleeping gifted to them 🤬
Taking full bleeping advantage, it’s a sin. I have friends who run small businesses and I would never in a million years expect their goods and services for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The teachers and nursery teachers all follow me and think I'm a great mum 😂😂😂😂teachers aren't allowed to follow mum's of the kids in their classes what a moron she is 🙄
Watched this on her stories this morning...😆 she's a good mum Tricias, even the school teachers follow her 😆 duck right off Aimee.

• Haha
I’m sure she said “my friend will only have one hen do whilst Jackson has more birthdays”….where does that mindset fit in with the “I’m a great Mum” patter?! Maybe when your kid’s a teenager and would rather you not be hanging around and embarrassing them but the wee guy was only 5 for goooooodness sake.

Just caught up after a weekend at trnsmt.

bleeping hell Aimee what a mare you’ve had hen.

I don’t even know where to start but I’ll go with the fact that her pal had a hen weekend last weekend and one this weekend and Aimee chose to attend the one that meant missing Jackson’s birthday, when willy wonkas isn’t until later in this week, meaning she could have had her sleepover next weekend!!

Poor wee Jackson is so neglected in so many ways. Yes he can clean clothes and a roof over his head but he is neglected of love and time and memories with his mum he’ll never get back. I’m 31 and I still remember my 5th birthday party, it was the day after my nanas funeral and I’m sure my mum could have been doing without it having just lost her mum but she soldiered on and I remember it so much (especially going to the hairdressers to get my hair in french plaits for the party 😅).

Anyone in Aimee’s life or even any of her gullible followers who are playing into her hands and telling her right now that she’s a great maw is just enabling her crappy behaviour.

When she said there was other reasons as to why Jackson’s party was cancelled, I did worry he’s being bullied or something which just makes me so sad as if he is having a hard time then she should have been there for him.

My kids drive me bat tit crazy at times but there’s absolutely nothing I’d rather do or no one in the world I’d chose to be with on their birthdays than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did the 8 other wee girls mothers know that big durty ddug was there supervising their weans? Can guarantee not a face was washed nor a tooth brushed the whole time they were there
The fact shes sharing videos of the other girls too makes me angry, wonder if she asked thier parents if it was ok to share them on her insta for all her bought followers to see? Highly doubtful 😠 not all children for safeguarding reasons can be online but big social nobody would never give that a second thought 😡

Reactions: 11
The fact shes sharing videos of the other girls too makes me angry, wonder if she asked thier parents if it was ok to share them on her insta for all her bought followers to see? Highly doubtful 😠 not all children for safeguarding reasons can be online but big social nobody would never give that a second thought 😡
This was my first thought. My children are only posted on my very private accounts and have been to parties and things and other parents know not to post pictures of them, and that's without them sharing to the whole entire world.
That entire barbie set up was purely for insta, personalised confetti for a 4 year old. Why?! I don't doubt the girl behind white carte Lane is good at what she does but let's not forget she's just as bad as the rest of them and was in and out of houses during lockdown for scabbies baby shower and the likes and then blocked anyone who called her out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love all our newbies welcome! Grab a piss slash dog jizz ridden couch and have a seat

Just catching up myself was working all weekend

I'll say this tho she is the reason we all can't stand callie brat of a girl

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's slowly loosing followers so people are starting to see through her, she will need to get buying someNew ones seeing as about only 1 or 2 thousand are actual genuine followers anyway 😂mind that time Instagram deleted all the ghost followers And the influencers had a melt down wish that would happen here 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s totally missed the point, it was never about a party, it was about attention and effort.

She thinks she shows reality of parenting with relatable stuff. BUT - for most parents, those whoopsies are occasional moments we laugh off, NOT a daily feature. Those things being her daily normal is so concerning.

She’s so fake yet can’t see that others are being fake to her 😆😆😆 Whatever those teachers that follow her are saying to her face is NOT what they’re saying behind her back! How can she not realise that?

Mums definitely deserve time off with their pals and I’m sure the rest of the family made it a fun day for him, but she needed to realise there are some hard passes you gotta make, and your kids bday trumps your pals hen every single time. He needed to know he was his mums priority, but now he knows and always will know, that he wasn’t. Some lassie getting pished was her priority.

Then the following week the mega focus is on the wee diva? Jeezo I cannot understand this woman and how she cannot see the problem here.

Actually sickened at the amount of money that went into that 4yo’s party (no way was it last minute either). Disgusting expense on ridiculous things they will not remember. Yet economises on a dinosaur toy?!

• Heart
She's slowly loosing followers so people are starting to see through her, she will need to get buying someNew ones seeing as about only 1 or 2 thousand are actual genuine followers anyway 😂mind that time Instagram deleted all the ghost followers And the influencers had a melt down wish that would happen here 😏
She's a terrible influencer invited to open that new look turns up like she's on the school run then shows the clothes 3 weeks later no prices not even a try on. She doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the number she is

Reactions: 14
She bought the most recent she went from 20 to 28 so quickly not a chance its an organic following, how much does it cost to buy followers anyone know x

Reactions: 2
She bought the most recent she went from 20 to 28 so quickly not a chance its an organic following, how much does it cost to buy followers anyone know x
About £12 for 1,000. I read this article a couple of months ago and although it has prices in USD, the sites are all quite similar!

Reactions: 2
She’s such a compulsive liar

- “last minute party”
- “the teachers say I’m a good mum”
- “so many of you have been asking”
- “the police said I can go to Superdrug with Callie”
- “I’m going to start YouTube / Tik Tok / a insta for the dogs”
- “Brett changed my life”
- “I’ll share a list of things to do”
- “the cleaner didn’t live up to my standards”
- “I was bullied at school”
- “I’ve 28k followers”

the list goes oooonnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.