The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cracked! The minute she’s replied to those messages we know it’s triggered her. Once all the fun of the party is finished, she is going to crash and be in a big downer. She’s only herself to blame!

My family would be mortified if people were talking about me the way she is talked about. My partner would 100% be staging an intervention.
Bet Kyles pals rip it out him for the way she behaves.

Reactions: 9
My family would be mortified if people were talking about me the way she is talked about. My partner would 100% be staging an intervention.
I think this is why DDOG has gone awol too. I keep seeing people saying why has chat about her dad been the thing to make her delete her social media but I can get why. It’s one thing seeing people talking about you but you would be gutted if you saw all that plastered on the internet about your family and I can imagine your family would be bleeping raging too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I follow both Aimee and her friend whose hen she went on last week (school friends, don’t ask). Her friend who is getting married had another hen tonight. So basically Aimee had the option of missing Jackson’s birthday or Callie’s, you can all guess who she chose!
This makes me so so sad

Reactions: 8
And the fact she’s saying “so you know my boys are having fun” that wasn’t the point Aimee they prob did have fun last weekend but NOT with their mum!!!! Usually the most important person in their lives. But she fucked off on a hen doo and then made a massive deal the following week for his sisters birthday. She honesty has hit a new low for me. I could never do that to my child lol shes unbelievable

Reactions: 21
she’s an hole plain and simple, her pal probably took the boys because she knew they’d be papped in their room switch in hand left to their own devices while Callie got the run of the house! Absolute sin for they boys 😔 also that balloon company should really have a read here and see that associating with creatures like Aimee and Ddug will only drive business away not attract it

she’s an hole plain and simple, her pal probably took the boys because she knew they’d be papped in their room switch in hand left to their own devices while Callie got the run of the house! Absolute sin for they boys 😔 also that balloon company should really have a read here and see that associating with creatures like Aimee and Ddug will only drive business away not attract it
The girl who runs the company is obviously very good at doing what she does but she is just that, a young girl trying to get her business out there and doesn’t know better.

Exactly 👏👏

Reactions: 2
Ok so it was inevitable C set up was going be something way bigger and better and more effort put in for a start IE turning up fecking helps ! !! On her stories she points out “my boys are looked after “ quite clear she reads on here so why she still public and think her behaviour is acceptable !? Oh a know why anything for a freebie so needs to be public , so she can then call scrounging working ie “doing my admin “ the put on University accent is totally cringe above most , and she is so desperate to be insta famous ! All fake followers, the likes on her posts are so laughable , if a see another before and after pic for engagement again my god bored to tears !!! Mind she was trying be a cling on with Kimmy g or anyone an that would invite her anywhere her behaviour is so odd for a women of her age Aimee . So 👋 Aimee we’re def not jealous of your lifestyle or life in general, if anything concerned you think there is nothing wrong with how you come across on social media ! I feel less time on your phone , more routine, more veg and structured balanced meals for all be great and hide them bloody switches !!!!! And quit filtering the feck out your pictures !! It’s sooo unnatural and ridiculous thank you !

• Heart
I mean, I personally hate all the wee tiny girls doing this whole Peace & Pout tit - just get them to smile. Callie is 4 not 14, She is your daughter, not your pal Aimee!
I would actually be mortified to have my business or brand associated with her - she is nothing but a fat, lazy, scrounging wee lassie trying to play houses with a wee idiot who locks himself in a cupboard to play computer games instead of interacting with his kids - honestly, my mum would go through me like a dose of salts if I was Aimee

• Heart
I mean maybe I'm a crazy parent but my wee girls been in bed since 7 had her shower Pyjamas book and a wee bit of toast and now asleep for school tomorrow... why are they all awake watching a movie on a Sunday? I mean we don't have times on a Friday or Sat when she goes to bed even at that it's about 8ish or 9 ...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The girl who runs the company is obviously very good at doing what she does but she is just that, a young girl trying to get her business out there and doesn’t know better.
Aw I’m not disputing her set ups look good! She will have plenty business either way, I’m just saying personally seeing her gifting things to these two would put me off

• Heart
I noticed how she mentioned Kyle was home this weekend but on call.. so convenient someone on here had mentioned he wasn’t around. She defos doesn’t read this 🤥🤥.

Reactions: 7
Aw I’m not disputing her set ups look good! She will have plenty business either way, I’m just saying personally seeing her gifting things to these two would put me off
Gifting her this display and she can't even be arsed to put pics up of it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s cracked! The minute she’s replied to those messages we know it’s triggered her. Once all the fun of the party is finished, she is going to crash and be in a big downer. She’s only herself to blame!

That's a good point actually. Maybe her family have FINALLY stepped in and dragged her kicking and screaming away from Instagram. About time!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the two adults going off to watch an episode of Vikings or Clickbait or whatever and just leaving the kids to it!

Reactions: 6
Since when did wee lassies need a huge balloon tribute and table displays, when I was wee a party was sandwiches crisps and cake. Playing games for an hour or two. It’s no a wedding

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.