The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 5 years old. In the last 18 months you've had a massively interrupted nursery experience; you've hardly been able to see your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc; any semblance of a normal life for you has been turned upside down. Not only that but you've just started school (which you're struggling to deal with) and you've had your 5th birthday that your own mother didn't even stay at home for. However the next week your younger sister has a full on party when it's not even her birthday yet!

Now imagine being that 5 year old but you have difficulty communicating and expressing yourself. How do you convey that all that is too much for you? You see your sister always causing a fuss and crying to get her own way which always gets your mums attention. So what do you do, you copy her and lash out!!!! I'm 100% sure if that had been Callie it would have been a totally different situation.

That wee boy deserves so much more than that. I'm completely disgusted.
You've nailed this. I'm so sad for that wee boy. Been a while since I had ones that wee but p1 was such a dramatic life curve even without a pandemic. Mine all took a fair while to settle. Imagine publicly humiliating your wee boy like that. She repulses me. I bleeping ate her.

Reactions: 14
Why does she always go on her stories completing about that wee boy and his behaviour? If he's crying in the car, she films it and thinks it's funny. It's he's having a tantrum after school she's on moaning about it. But Calliw the wonder child was actually pishing herself to get a bath and it was the best thing ever, such a joke. I can only imagine how she speaks to him when the camera is off, which is very rare. Probably barely speaks to him as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine being 5 years old. In the last 18 months you've had a massively interrupted nursery experience; you've hardly been able to see your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins etc; any semblance of a normal life for you has been turned upside down. Not only that but you've just started school (which you're struggling to deal with) and you've had your 5th birthday that your own mother didn't even stay at home for. However the next week your younger sister has a full on party when it's not even her birthday yet!

Now imagine being that 5 year old but you have difficulty communicating and expressing yourself. How do you convey that all that is too much for you? You see your sister always causing a fuss and crying to get her own way which always gets your mums attention. So what do you do, you copy her and lash out!!!! I'm 100% sure if that had been Callie it would have been a totally different situation.

That wee boy deserves so much more than that. I'm completely disgusted.
100% this.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don’t know how she can carry on with her page 🙈give up on the Instagram shite get a job or go to college and re train as something that will actually get u a decent wage in the future Instagram is not going to pay ur bills , fee for Kyle abit I bet he can say a word or she has a tantrum like the child that she is

Feel sorry for that poor boy, could 100 do with some 1 on 1 time yet he gets papped off to spend the weekend with her pal so precious princess Callie can have her mother's full attention. She said she tells him she loves him during his tantrums, how about actually showing it?! Then asking him how he feels , telling him it's okay if he is scared , nervous or anything else for starting school. Validating his feelings not just laughing at him and rolling her eyes until he shuts up so she can focus on Callie again and he gets on his switch.

She could sit and do some activities with him about emotions, get some books and do some role play. Work on his speech and practice some of the work he's been doing at school. She did an AD about his speech delay and a course she got as a freebie then filmed the whole thing with Callie butting on as well rather than actually spending one on one time with him at all.

Embarrassed for her and feel so sorry for that wee boy, he's going to be so behind at school.

Reactions: 14
I’m sitting here howling at this last page 😂.
Actually imagine for a minute that you were getting absolutely slaughtered like this on the internet by people. You’d just stop wouldn’t you, what is the need to share your life like that.

That wee boy is needing his mum to be standing at the school gate at 3 o’clock with a wee snack ready to give him a big cuddle and work on a routine where he can unwind from his day. She clearly doesn’t realise how fortunate she is that she can do the school run to support him. One of my kids struggled with going into school in the mornings right up until primary five and it was hard, so so hard. There was days my mum had to do the school run because me and her dad work full time and I felt awful about it, ended up speaking to my work and the school and we all worked together for what was right for my daughter.

She needs to put more energy into fixing her home life than trying to impress followers.
Totally , less time on your phone impressing fake followers !!! Time with you kids you never get back she’s lucky she doesn’t work an d has more time than us to be organised but she is far from organised unless it involves miss C or beauty treatments appointments
A slow cooker would be ideal for her hearty meals cooking away , stew for example only need mash etc veg for the kids dinners ready , bathed pjs on no switches mid week in to bed at a reasonable time . Less sugar and more fresh air !!! I feel for her neighbours must be so chaotic !!!
Can’t believe she is on here reading and still continues the car crash- and laughs off the comments I can see a post about it coming up soon anything for content as she is soooo unrelatable to anyone ! We just watch the tit show

Reactions: 10
I’m sitting here howling at this last page 😂.
Actually imagine for a minute that you were getting absolutely slaughtered like this on the internet by people. You’d just stop wouldn’t you, what is the need to share your life like that.

That wee boy is needing his mum to be standing at the school gate at 3 o’clock with a wee snack ready to give him a big cuddle and work on a routine where he can unwind from his day. She clearly doesn’t realise how fortunate she is that she can do the school run to support him. One of my kids struggled with going into school in the mornings right up until primary five and it was hard, so so hard. There was days my mum had to do the school run because me and her dad work full time and I felt awful about it, ended up speaking to my work and the school and we all worked together for what was right for my daughter.

She needs to put more energy into fixing her home life than trying to impress followers.
100% she’s too busy putting them on fortnite so she can lay down and have a wee nap after her super busy so so much fun weekend 🙄 too busy making it look like she’s this fun mum to everyone else’s bairns that her own son doesn’t get a look in.

I work and it’s me who does school drop off & pick up too but I always make sure when my children come home they have their snack, we discuss what homework they have and they get some down time to just unwind from the day. The problem Aimee has is everything is so erratic in her house the kids don’t know if they are coming or going. I mean one day she’s got the clothes laid out and the bowls set for breakfast, next day it’s probably kaiden up getting them all fed. It’s not fair and it’s her kids that are suffering.

Also to add when she was harping on about Queen Callie of gets whatever the duck she wants, if she invites “everyone and their granny” to sleepover, why don’t you just tell her no? No sweetheart 9 children to stay is too many at once. Oh I forgot it’s Callie we’re taking about...

Totally , less time on your phone impressing fake followers !!! Time with you kids you never get back she’s lucky she doesn’t work an d has more time than us to be organised but she is far from organised unless it involves miss C or beauty treatments appointments
A slow cooker would be ideal for her hearty meals cooking away , stew for example only need mash etc veg for the kids dinners ready , bathed pjs on no switches mid week in to bed at a reasonable time . Less sugar and more fresh air !!! I feel for her neighbours must be so chaotic !!!
Can’t believe she is on here reading and still continues the car crash- and laughs off the comments I can see a post about it coming up soon anything for content as she is soooo unrelatable to anyone ! We just watch the tit show
But in actual fact she should be making dinners that would put Gordon Ramsay to shame cos let’s face it, she has F all else to do with her time.
Stay at home mum with no kids at home and still can’t be arsed to even walk her pets so have to give one away!
I think if her mum or Kyle said anything to her about her crappy parenting she would pull the mental health card, just like she always does and I think they are scared to upset the beast.

Reactions: 8
But in actual fact she should be making dinners that would put Gordon Ramsay to shame cos let’s face it, she has F all else to do with her time.
Stay at home mum with no kids at home and still can’t be arsed to even walk her pets so have to give one away!
I think if her mum or Kyle said anything to her about her crappy parenting she would pull the mental health card, just like she always does and I think they are scared to upset the beast.
Defo this I work and I have kids, I can manage some pick ups depending on my shifts thankfully but you just make it work,don't you? she must be climbing the walls in that house all day herself, she needs to get a job, it's not like they look like they have a lavish lifestyle and are minted she could do something part time for a wee holiday or something or even just a hobby and shut her page. shes really letting those kids down and she's posting it for all to see the other mums must have a field day on her insta, go and chill out enjoy your kids you don't need to workyour lucky, enjoy this time she absolutely baffles me.

Reactions: 5
Defo this I work and I have kids, I can manage some pick ups depending on my shifts thankfully but you just make it work,don't you? she must be climbing the walls in that house all day herself, she needs to get a job, it's not like they look like they have a lavish lifestyle and are minted she could do something part time for a wee holiday or something or even just a hobby and shut her page. shes really letting those kids down and she's posting it for all to see the other mums must have a field day on her insta, go and chill out enjoy your kids you don't need to workyour lucky, enjoy this time she absolutely baffles me.
She’s a fkin joke she really fkin is she needs a good fkin slap 👋🏼 all that money she spent on doing that fkin course with that junk ball, hippy drug dealer bleep 🙄😂she could have spent it on a wee holiday for the kids !! I’d loveee to know what the teachers really think about her because I know for a fact other Insta “maws “ are talked about in the staff room pink peony home being one of them lol 😂 so can you just imagine what they say about Shamie Aimee 😂🙈

Reactions: 7
I would bloody love to get up, get my kids to school then home to tidy up, maybe do an ironing and prep dinner for the evening. I would then go a walk or to the gym and run errands before pick up time. Home, a wee snack while doing home work then a dog walk and dinner, play/tv time and then baths and bed.
Most of us are running round like maniacs in the morning, getting kids up and out, getting to work, dashing home to get kids, then start the dinner etc etc. We have to do shopping at night or the weekend and same with cleaning - she’s an absolute idiot and doesn’t know she’s born staying at home all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok let’s get this right couldnt buy Jackson his
Toy @£45 but off to braehead to find Callies toy ?? What ….
12 donuts in tow -4 donuts per kid for their dinner 🤣🤣

she thinks she is likeable /relatable anything but please drop the uni out on accent it’s bleeping not you !!!!!

Reactions: 8
The wee cows mum, sisters, sister in laws, husband , pals are all enabling her horrid behaviour! Lazy woman and a shite mom to boot

• Heart
Reactions: 9
119 weeks ago on her 'kiddies' highlight. Listen to the accent 😏...
*had to scribble over the recording as it had the kids faces in it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s a fkin joke she really fkin is she needs a good fkin slap 👋🏼 all that money she spent on doing that fkin course with that junk ball, hippy drug dealer bleep 🙄😂she could have spent it on a wee holiday for the kids !! I’d loveee to know what the teachers really think about her because I know for a fact other Insta “maws “ are talked about in the staff room pink peony home being one of them lol 😂 so can you just imagine what they say about Shamie Aimee 😂🙈
Can only spend 100 quid on the boys bdays cause let's me honest callie will have got tons more yet can spend money on a course that quite frankly has done duck all for her

Reactions: 7
My heart is actually breaking for wee Jackson, all he wanted was a dinosaur and she couldn’t even be arsed buying the him that but as soon as wee whiny asks for something oh it’s straight to Smyths to get it absolutely no problem at all!!! What is her problem! All your kids should be treated the same! If I need to hear hewwwwwooooo instagwwwwaaam one more time I think I might launch my phone oot the window!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.