The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what Aimee actually feeds those kids for dinner, she never shows that!
She probably doesn’t know, the eldest or the neighbour sorts it no doubt.

They used to sort their own breakfasts last year but think she stopped showing that as it was not funny and in fact tragic.

Reactions: 5
I cant actually watch any stories with that wee girl in...she annoys the life out of me. Shame on the parents for setting a wee kid up to be judged.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Robyn Lucy Patisserie if you’re reading this, can you please do Callie & Aimee a couple of birthday cakes for free?

There you go Aimee, you can stop bleeping about begging and reply to some of the DMs you say you never get a chance to respond to 😂
RLP is a head too. But if your long time friend has a cake business you would surely get her to do cakes for your children’s birthdays to support their business 🤣

That's because she doesn't actually make it....wee kaiden comes home from school and feeds them.
I’m just laughing thinking of Kaiden being like “mum can we stop by aldi on the way home from school. I need to pick up some coriander for the kids dinner” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m just laughing thinking of Kaiden being like “mum can we stop by aldi on the way home from school. I need to pick up some coriander for the kids dinner” 😂😂😂
If Aimee could show you what coriander was I’d die with my leg in the air. Those kiddies haven’t seen a bit of ruffage on their dinner plates ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DDUG must be hitting the shakes right about now after spending so long away from insta, thw withdrawals will be real. What happened to her two fingers up to the world attitude, I do what I want and don't care if people don't like my weans being dragged up, filthy, swearing, watching horrors? Someone's outed my dad... BYE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Think we saw her take a box of cheesy pasta add leek and bacon and she was acting like she was nigella lawon. To be fair it was probs kaiden that made it

DDUG must be hitting the shakes right about now after spending so long away from insta, thw withdrawals will be real. What happened to her two fingers up to the world attitude, I do what I want and don't care if people don't like my weans being dragged up, filthy, swearing, watching horrors? Someone's outed my dad... BYE
It's a heavy riddy tho 😂 worse than the brown pant suit she wore when she took pictures of herself in the snow last year

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely trolling us, no one is like that in real life! Her latest stories reminded me of the wife in the Truman Show pure fake!

Reactions: 6
Oh shock horror she is having a party for Callie - didn’t have time for one for Jackson tho did she.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
A sleepover with 9 wee Callies running about. She’s not even uttered Jackson’s name since his birthday. That poor wee soul. Why is it Kaiden gets a pal tonight to stay and wee whiny winks bleep face (god forgive me) gets a shindig with 9 pals round?! Aimee is an absolute hole.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wonder if wee chuckie will be at the sleep over?
Feel for wee Jackson, kaiden gets a pal over and Callie gets 9.

Her bleeping accent 🙈🙈🙈.

The fact she managed to “fill” her recycling bin and that she was cleaning her house for 12 hours tells me that she lives in a bin!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.