The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen a wee girl that looks more malnourished and neglected than Callie 😳 bruise on her forehead, scratches over her and a bogging face 🙈 was she premature ?! Has it ever been mentioned ?

Reactions: 12
has she gave the boys away to a new home as we haven’t seen them In a while

also im embarrassed for her always tagging that cake company. Bet that is so they make her bday cake

Reactions: 11
Robyn Lucy Patisserie if you’re reading this, can you please do Callie & Aimee a couple of birthday cakes for free?

There you go Aimee, you can stop bleeping about begging and reply to some of the DMs you say you never get a chance to respond to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
has she gave the boys away to a new home as we haven’t seen them In a while

also im embarrassed for her always tagging that cake company. Bet that is so they make her bday cake
I thought this again she looks so unwell it’s not normal she needs agood sleep bath and proper dinner!!!!

Reactions: 10
I thought this again she looks so unwell it’s not normal she needs agood sleep bath and proper dinner!!!!
She physically has classic fetal alcohol syndrome features, really big forehead, bulging eyes and malnourishment

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have a feeling from the recent stories Callie is probs a fav of her grans aswell compared to the boys 🥺

I would normally never comment on how a child looks because well, they’re a child but she does look like she is unwell. She needs a proper diet. 3 bleeping mini muffins and some instant icing 😂😂 it’s unbelievable. All 3 kids look the same. It’s that pale, drawn, baggy eyes look.
I’m at the point where I don’t even know what to say about her anymore. If I knew their school or address I would 100% call social services. All they bruises just aren’t right.

Reactions: 10
She physically has classic fetal alcohol syndrome features, really big forehead, bulging eyes and malnourishment
You know I actually thought this but didn’t want to say, that’s why I asked if she had been severely premature as they can sometimes have similar features

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The older boy looks like that too. I think it’s a mix of very very unhealthy diet, hardly seeing daylight, too much screen time, going to bed when they like and bad genetics. I know Aimee is an absolute show but I don’t think she would drink while pregnant.

Reactions: 7
The older boy looks like that too. I think it’s a mix of very very unhealthy diet, hardly seeing daylight, too much screen time, going to bed when they like and bad genetics. I know Aimee is an absolute show but I don’t think she would drink while pregnant.
Noo I don’t think so either, it’s just so strange how they’re all very similar in how ill they all look. Although Jackson is probably the healthiest looking of the lot

They do they look the fritzil kids

But I get what people say about callie feel bad but she has that protruding forehead...

Don't think aimee drank during her manifested pregnancy but the kid defo needs to eat an orange

• Haha
Aimee showed a picture before and she looked exactly like Callie as a kid so don’t think it’s down to drinking throughout her pregnancy. I’d say a lot of it must be genetic but also a lot of it is lack of nutrition, fresh air and appropriate sleep and routine!

Reactions: 4
They do they look the fritzil kids

But I get what people say about callie feel bad but she has that protruding forehead...
Her hair doesn’t help, either stuck to her forehead or she’s constantly swiping it out her eyes

They don’t look like healthy, well looked after kids at all

Reactions: 3
Her hair doesn’t help, either stuck to her forehead or she’s constantly swiping it out her eyes

They don’t look like healthy, well looked after kids at all
Defo not - they look like wee Starving Victorian Street Urchins. Surely her mum must tell her to get some decent home made dinners down them and a few early nights.
My toddler likes fruit but hates veggies so I blend them all up into a tomato sauce for her Bolognaise cos I know she will eat that & still get all the veg - it’s not ideal but least I know she is getting good stuff as well as wee chocolate treats and stuff. You literally NEVER see them kids with an apple or a banana in their hand. You never even see her making a proper dinner - just Hello Fresh or whatever for her & Kyle and not being funny, she has zip all else to do all day!

Reactions: 5
I'm still not over the fact she didn't do anything for her sons birthday, went on a hen do and came home and book herself a birthday party and also preparing for callies. If you are going to favour urself and one of ur kids, at least not make it so obvious. Poor boy.
Was his birthday Sunday? So she technically could have went and came home early for his birthday? But chose not to?

Wow. Fat Ange promoting diet culture on her business page. Massive massive FAIL. These idiots need some PR training. Just because you want lashes doesn't mean you're not suffering with an AD. Stay in your bleeping lane Bubbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. Fat Ange promoting diet culture on her business page. Massive massive FAIL. These idiots need some PR training. Just because you want lashes doesn't mean you're not suffering with an AD. Stay in your bleeping lane Bubbles.
Screen shot? I dont have fb

I would love to know what Aimee actually feeds those kids for dinner, she never shows that!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.