The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said she loves to plan a party. Why didn’t she plan a wee party/day out for Jackson the weekend before she was away. Why is that poor wee boy having to wait until October for something

Reactions: 12
If she makes a big song and dance about that wee girls birthday and pulls out all the stops I will be devestated for that wee boy!! About time her family stepped up and told her what’s what, refuse to believe it’s only us on here who notice the favouritism!!
100% especially with their birthdays being so close it will be so obvious, feel so bad for the two boys

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Nah she’s annoyed me.. loves to throw a party so so much but didn’t bother her arse for her boy. I love throwing parties but not for me, for everyone around me.. even if it’s just a small garden party I love to make those close to me feel special. She’s so full of tit!
Why not even throw the kids a joint party since their birthdays are so close?! Absolute rocket.

Reactions: 13
Typical bleeping Aimee! An absolute disgrace of a mum! A 30th for herself? That poor wee guy doesn't even get his mum at home for his birthday. 😪

Reactions: 11
Loves organising parties but will be on later begging asking for recommendations?

I can definitely smell shite!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m at a loss as to why she would need recommendations seeing as she LOVES party planning, had a (very short term) social mama club where she arranged parties/social gatherings and is the queen of sharing small businesses who have all gifted her a range of things including cakes, cookies, teepees, hideous dresses, balloons and cocktails - what more do you need Aimee 🤔

Reactions: 15
I'm back Tricias ❤❤

As per no thread title suggestions so I mixed a few of the most liked posts

Since I'm halfway to being a social mama myself thought I'd recap the best maw tips we have learned from the clatty two.

Do not hang about with wummin who bath their kids ie abstar you just don't need that negativity in your life. Baths must only be took after ur child has pished oneself or the u are elbow deep in snotters

Your living room is your office whether ur a "beautician" or just a lazy influencer who works for a junkie. Don't bother cleaning it the piles of washing and dirt it will make it homely

Always be on the beg. From water to parties the less you pay for yourself the better. £45 for a dinosaur no chance the best you will get is a tit balloon display #gifted and an absent mother

A cold McDonald's will cure any childhood illness

Always favour nicola sturgeon I mean sorry callie. Least I know if I have a girl I need to buy a present everyday if I have a boy then its a fake strip and forgetting what time they get picked up at.

Tablecloths, tarpaulin and tents will double up as a lovely dress for your night out. Easy to remove for when u need to get your gunt/arse out on the gram in a moments notice

A manic look in your eye and a overdone brow is the secret to any selfie. The closer u can get the camera the better.

Special mention to @teagenie22 who sent the goon from Troon and the dilusional mermaid into hiding in spectacular fashion by admitting she had seen big Jim's little Jim. Sorry Maggie ul have to avoid the village Inn for a bit. Don't worry girls get shamie to fone the polis she's got them on speed dial
I am DEAD. Like I can’t even breathe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys I think we need a tattle night oot, imagine how much knicker pishin would go on in person if we’re THIS funny on here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was going to have parties for the weans but far too expensive and so busy but no expense spared or time constraints now it’s her own party she’s planning. Callie will have a balloon display, cookies, cake made, gifts over the budget cos guys it’s so much easier to buy for a girl (will call bingo on that).

she’s deplorable.

Reactions: 13
changing the subject here but I don’t know how amiee can carry on coming on her stories chatting tit known what get said about her on here 🙈😂 Surely if This many ppl are saying this she must stop and think about her actions

Reactions: 6
changing the subject here but I don’t know how amiee can carry on coming on her stories chatting tit known what get said about her on here 🙈😂 Surely if This many ppl are saying this she must stop and think about her actions
Ehh no obvs all the Tricia’s are just jealous of her 💁🏽‍♀️Plus she has been told herself, by a professional that she is a good mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.