The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad. Sad enough for a family gathering, a Chinese and a photo op then business as usual for these fuckwits. Bizarre. I've lost a loved one not too long ago and even the younger family members who are very much glued to their phones most of the time wouldn't have dared to even think of asking everyone to take a picture. I'd love to know who suggest it, how did it come about. Since you read here aimee, can you address this. Say something like OH MY GOOOOONESSSSS. I got so many DMs saying what a lovely thing it was that we all came together for kyles uncle and didn't make it all doom and gloom but instead ordered a Chinese and took a family photo. It was actually something he always said, y'know. If he ever suddenly died he wanted the family to get a takeaway and post about it on social media and then return to normal life immediately...
Whatever you do please don't let Callie start with HEWOOOO INSTAGWAM. I hate it. We all hate it. And I hate Callie. Phew. There I said it.

Reactions: 23
Must be ‘influencer’ night at the mini golf. I just seen someone else’s story from there and in the background you can just see everyone walking about with their phones out. Looks pure shite!

Reactions: 10
I came here to say this but you’ve already said it! I wouldn’t even wear that shite to knock about the house in!
The fucking sparkly trainers she had on tonight too wtf!

Reactions: 4
Tonight’s dress is like a cross between a hospital gown and surgical scrubs.

And the teeth - they’re so wide! I wouldn’t comment if they were natural but she chose those shiny tombstones!

Reactions: 11
How SHIT does that golf place look. You just know Aimee didn't get ANY of the cultural references. Another free meal.for this freeloading wee tramp.

Reactions: 9
Did she go to the golf place with all the dildos on the wall? So not on brand for oor Aimee she’ll go anywhere

Reactions: 6
Right how do we report this clown to the advertising authority another set of stories not properly tagged “ thanks for having us” doesn’t cut it Shaimee if that’s your job why do you not understand how to #gifted #invited #ad absolute clown

Haha the nick of her and Kyle - they would not ‘influence’ anyone to go anywhere.
Her rocking up like your Gran going to Benidorm with her white bag and they sparkly trainers with a bit of pink lippy on & Kyle who looks a minimum of 45 years old

Reactions: 11
Fucking THIS. Why are they so dull and frumpy looking? A dress to mini golf and sparkly trainers you'd put on a 5 year old. Don't get me started on that fucking headband. Kyle looks older than my man who is 46 and an ex alcoholic!!

Whit's fat Ange up to with her crap lashes business? Changing names to Beauty By A Dumpster in an Industrial Estate?

Reactions: 15
Did she go to the golf place with all the dildos on the wall? So not on brand for oor Aimee she’ll go anywhere
I was thinking the same thing, so not on brand for Shaimee but just goes to show that she will take anything if it’s free and they businesses are just as bad for handing out invites to any dickhead with a certain number of followers instead of checking out what their ‘brand’ is.

Oh god Kimmyg wee girl away to school dressed as Miss Trunchbull! Someone PLEASE say it looks like fat Ange

Fucking THIS. Why are they so dull and frumpy looking? A dress to mini golf and sparkly trainers you'd put on a 5 year old. Don't get me started on that fucking headband. Kyle looks older than my man who is 46 and an ex alcoholic!!
I still laugh out loud when I see her outfits & the fact she had fashion in her bio for a bit

that fucking headband & trainers

Reactions: 8
The sparkly Alexander McQueen style Are dreadful can’t believe the way she dresses the hairband placed on too lol pure mummy bag too and then sticking the strap In on her first pic. Those long hour have def taken their toll on her hubby he looks 40 plus easily what age is he ???
missed Jackson’s bday so needs
Content for her page so mid week drinking for a non drinker on miss C bday.
sorry you air your full life and children’s life on an social media platform !! Go private if don’t like oh can’t do that as it’s her
Work (admin ) replying to tricias
Amd
Scrounging real life maw goals
There nahhhhh

A sudden death... So no one knew and yet they're all acting like it's an 18th

On another note girls... Found out the sex today its a baby callie any tips on getting my wee girl to not pish herself on command

The bar she was at other night is obviously a freebie too as I have other influencers on my instagram there. Pathetic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.