The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see in that dessert place that gifted these insta idiots the stuff, pure sweet, they were running a holiday competition and DDUG business page is in the final 10?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure what they had to do etc. But a bit odd she’s gifted shite from them and now she’s in the top 10 to win a prize. 🙄🙄
It’s a cash washing business anyway if you get my drift. Bigger the fools who want to be associated with that. 🙃

She’s a fkin joke she really fkin is she needs a good fkin slap 👋🏼 all that money she spent on doing that fkin course with that junk ball, hippy drug dealer bleep 🙄😂she could have spent it on a wee holiday for the kids !! I’d loveee to know what the teachers really think about her because I know for a fact other Insta “maws “ are talked about in the staff room pink peony home being one of them lol 😂 so can you just imagine what they say about Shamie Aimee 😂🙈
I happen to know that yes she is talked about by teachers, not just teachers at her kids school but other group chats that fellow teachers have. Pretty much all these insta mums are talked about because they’re fake full of tit and usually massive dickheads

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would you be doing a big happy family photo shoot after the death of a loved one? Especially if you were all there to comfort someone? Is it just me that thinks it’s bizarre?
I came here to say the same thing - looked like a party - very bizarre -more bizarre that she shared it!

Reactions: 5
Yes very weird to be taking group photos on the death of a family member.
What about her grid post for whiny wonka's birthday? Do we see anything like that for Kaiden or Jackson?

Reactions: 6
8 photos for wee Oliver but only 3 for Jackson. She's no even hiding the favouritism anymore. I hope the whiny wee witch turns into the worst teenager ever and makes her mother's life hell.

• Heart
8 photos for wee Oliver but only 3 for Jackson. She's no even hiding the favouritism anymore. I hope the whiny wee witch turns into the worst teenager ever and makes her mother's life hell.
I second this.. Aimee us making a rod for her own back and it's going to backfire spectacularly.

Reactions: 4
Happy 4 years of being a considerably more neglectful and inconsiderate maw than the previous years Aimee 👏 .

Came onto say this!!! How weird, in my family we usually just sit around telling stories about the person drinking copious amounts of tea (or occasionally something a bit stronger). At no point do we think "let's document this!"

Also the way it's worded sounds a bit like a dig at her own family.
The bleeping Adams family morbid cunts that's 2021 for ye

I'm just going to say it. I bleeping hate that wee lassie. Spoiled, entitled, ugly wee brat. Sorry, I know it's a child but I can't help it. If she went near my weans at soft play I'd pull mine away from her.
Amen Tricia 👏🏻

It’s not even her fault, it’s her mother’s for allowing her to become like this.
I hope the whiny wee witch turns into the worst teenager ever and makes her mother's life hell.
She will, Instagram will be long gone then but I hope aimee realises then that she made a rod for her own back in regards to the kids behaviour

Reactions: 4
Bet Aimee is fuming that Kyles uncle has passed and taken the shine off Whineys Birthday Capers.
Taking happy family pics when somebody passes is creepy as duck but not surprising from her cos she’s an absolute moron.
Check the older guy beside Kyle flexing his muscles in the family picture - Kyles family are absolute chavs 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's fat Ange just using her 'business' page for any old boring shite now. Way to lose clients, doll. Asking daft lassies who get trashy fake lashes how to hide tv cables, aye they'll know hen. Absolutely ANYTHING to get attention on social media. Get your man or your top EK shagger Da to help ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's fat Ange just using her 'business' page for any old boring shite now. Way to lose clients, doll. Asking daft lassies who get trashy fake lashes how to hide tv cables, aye they'll know hen. Absolutely ANYTHING to get attention on social media. Get your man or your top EK shagger Da to help ffs 🙄
You're kidding 😂 Let me just see who has availability for some very overpriced and questionable lashes.. oh wait and a bleeping DIY page now.
Just activate your old account hen. We all know you're addicted to insta

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How has she not clicked everyone is talking about her Dad, everyone knows what her full family is like so it doesn’t matter if she posts on her page or her business page people will still talk. And if anything her diy posts on the business page would make me unfollow her

How has she not clicked everyone is talking about her Dad, everyone knows what her full family is like so it doesn’t matter if she posts on her page or her business page people will still talk. And if anything her diy posts on the business page would make me unfollow her
Exactly. I don't follow the nail tech who does my nails to see her wean eating chocolate infront of the ipad as she roars happy birthday far to close to the mic and swings the phone around. I follow her for her work, to see availability and for some inspiration. Why doesn't she take to big Betty's page for her car crash of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
119 weeks ago on her 'kiddies' highlight. Listen to the accent 😏...
*had to scribble over the recording as it had the kids faces in it.
Omfg it’s sooo fake her accent everyone must go listen !!!! 😂😂😂
Callies big display as per !!!
A don’t get a family death / and huge photo and Chinese ???
I would gather family round if like boxing day or the summer holidays not when Iv lost a uncle all pop round for Chinese and pics.
why is someone flexing their 💪🏻 !!!

• Haha
Omfg it’s sooo fake her accent everyone must go listen !!!! 😂😂😂
Callies big display as per !!!
A don’t get a family death / and huge photo and Chinese ???
I would gather family round if like boxing day or the summer holidays not when Iv lost a uncle all pop round for Chinese and pics.
why is someone flexing their 💪🏻 !!!
Absolutely bleeping ridiculous family!
We had a family death a few weeks ago, my husband's cousin, and like most families we all popped round at various stages of the day and by early evening the house was quite full but there was definitely no ordering in Chinese takeaway, posing for photos or muscle flexing going on! In fact if anyone had suggested that they'd probably have been knocked out by someone. Death can certainly fray the nerves! I can't get my head round this bizarre situation. Why is everyone so happy?? These folk are aliens.

Reactions: 7
It’s so bleeping weird! Especially when she said how it was sudden so not like his dying wish was to have a big old knees up when he gone 😵💫 not that we should be surprised, Kyle’s family raised him who thinks it’s normal to be in his 30’s married with kids and hide from them in a cupboard playing the PlayStation plus he married Aimee so he’s clearly not quite right himself!

Reactions: 5
It was clearly the man's dying wish to have 1 last sweet and sour chicken and to be featured on no1 insta mamma's page.

I'm sick of the sight of callie if its wrong to call kids ugly I don't want to be right

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtaf is that latest grid post and why is that her most ever likes she's defo paying folks surely to god🤣🤣🤣team Jackson forever 💙

I can’t see her stories on her business page. Is it possible she’s blocked me viewing her stories, anyone know?

Reactions: 2
It was clearly the man's dying wish to have 1 last sweet and sour chicken and to be featured on no1 insta mamma's page.

I'm sick of the sight of callie if its wrong to call kids ugly I don't want to be right
One last sweet and sour chicken I am DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.