The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it creepy that he keeps acting like a thug teenager, is it an act or does he now believe that is who he is? If he has that mindset then Jack should be very worried about leaving his girlfriend alone with him.
That last video on fb where they turned Nick blue. He raised his fist to Jack. That wasn't scripted, that's twice I've seen his get real angry at that young boy. Wouldn't do it to a grown man and Jess just stood there. Nick screaming n shouting when something happens to him as he cannot take it. Don't know how any woman can let him near her

Reactions: 5
After watching some vids Nick really cannot cope when the tables are turned on him. Gets so angry then blames Jack saying he brings out the worst in him. as much as I cannot go any of them Jack is still a child. Nick is a bully jess is a screamer and Amy just hangs about like a spare p***k. Seen Nick saying he buys everyone of them nice things with the money. Jack earns some of that but hasn't been bought a car. Jess has 1 car 1 van his mum or whoever has new car. Lard arse git an expensive car. So what's Jack getting exactly? Sweet FA. Probably telling him they put a roof over his head and food in his belly.

CJ Smithy warrior No 1 has seriously got on my last nerve. Not bad enough hinting for money to get a cab to her dealer until someone actually have it to her, but the way she treats her dogs is an absolute disgrace. She keeps that greyhound in a cage all day and screams at it if it cries.
She was dumb enough to leak her own address so I’m going to report her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That last video on fb where they turned Nick blue. He raised his fist to Jack. That wasn't scripted, that's twice I've seen his get real angry at that young boy. Wouldn't do it to a grown man and Jess just stood there. Nick screaming n shouting when something happens to him as he cannot take it. Don't know how any woman can let him near her
I think its all scripted, Jack wasnt bothered one bit, did you hear Nick say about the mess "My mums won't be happy" thats because its her house and they are staying with her, there is no way he would get that blue from a prank, he made himself that blue and knew all about it.

After watching some vids Nick really cannot cope when the tables are turned on him. Gets so angry then blames Jack saying he brings out the worst in him. as much as I cannot go any of them Jack is still a child. Nick is a bully jess is a screamer and Amy just hangs about like a spare p***k. Seen Nick saying he buys everyone of them nice things with the money. Jack earns some of that but hasn't been bought a car. Jess has 1 car 1 van his mum or whoever has new car. Lard arse git an expensive car. So what's Jack getting exactly? Sweet FA. Probably telling him they put a roof over his head and food in his belly.
a £270 North Face coat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just cannot go nick whatsoever and I feel he's a loose cannon which could go very wrong
If he’s like that when sober imagine when he’s drunk 🥺 we’ve seen how nasty he got with Jess when on live so I’d hate to think when no phones are around

Reactions: 6
I think its all scripted, Jack wasnt bothered one bit, did you hear Nick say about the mess "My mums won't be happy" thats because its her house and they are staying with her, there is no way he would get that blue from a prank, he made himself that blue and knew all about it.

a £270 North Face coat lol
Yep! No blue on his back, or his eyes, it’s in him like painted on! A shower would at least show it running off! Plastic Muggy bloke! Trying to say that rice is maggots ! He got one tub out the bin and then there was 2? You could search a hundred bins and not find that! That’s there own takeaway from night before, he’s actually got blue acrylic paint on him… and it’s his mums house, fuckin slob! 😡

Yep! No blue on his back, or his eyes, it’s in him like painted on! A shower would at least show it running off! Plastic Muggy bloke! Trying to say that rice is maggots ! He got one tub out the bin and then there was 2? You could search a hundred bins and not find that! That’s there own takeaway from night before, he’s actually got blue acrylic paint on him… and it’s his mums house, fuckin slob! 😡
plus he’s now cutting his best mates van up! I think we all know the boutique van will be Rich’s new van and job but the guy uses a huge grinder wheel with no PPE (except goggles) but I notice he knows how to use it, where the cut points are, retract the sunroof, expose all the sections that you would cut when ‘Ringing’ cars! It’s not the first time he’s just shown off his ‘’Cut n Shut’ skills ! I had heard he was into vehicle ‘Adaptations’ he knew how to strip the interior, pull the wiring back, and he was selling car interiors on Facebook 2 years ago! Filthy fat con man 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's what they were probably planning on doing to the man who was wanting his car back in those messages that were posted.
He's a dodgy, lazy, dangerous fucker.
To destroy the pool just goes to show how he has no appreciation for anything. Those kids I feel sorry for 😢

Reactions: 6
I dont know how true it is but he said the fox's had chewed a hole in the pool otherwise he would of given it away. Even it its true I'm sure it could be repaired and given to someone less fortunate

Reactions: 3
I dont know how true it is but he said the fox's had chewed a hole in the pool otherwise he would of given it away. Even it its true I'm sure it could be repaired and given to someone less fortunate
I don’t believe a word he says, probably waiting for Intex to message him and gift him another

Reactions: 4
plus he’s now cutting his best mates van up! I think we all know the boutique van will be Rich’s new van
They bought a new white van. It’s on a vid somewhere plus they talked about it on a live

Reactions: 2
Just seen the hot wing challenge video. Imagine being out for something tomeat and these 4 + camera man are sat near you. Jess voice alone makes my ears bleed and she was loud. Wheres that poor baby? Never see him. I know girls are at school but that baby needs to be with his mum.

Foxes do NOT chew plastic pools! They eat scraps and pet rabbits! If it ain’t meat it ain’t chewing, especially a UPVC pool! Plus it had water in it still ! Any holes in that pool at a year old could be repaired ! (Ask the donor pool firm that was on their site as a link L, but was dropped off their site a few weeks ago)

Reactions: 10
Just seen the hot wing challenge video. Imagine being out for something tomeat and these 4 + camera man are sat near you. Jess voice alone makes my ears bleed and she was loud. Wheres that poor baby? Never see him. I know girls are at school but that baby needs to be with his mum.
The poor kids are high risk, they claim to be the victims of arson due to social media fame, yet continue to show the world where they are staying and informing us all where they intend to live. Both parents seem to have lost any maternal instinct to keep their children safe from the dangerous people who hunted them down and could have killed the whole family in a house fire!!!! Any normal "innocent" parents would still be traumatised from the shocking experience and keeping a low profile for the safety of the children at the least. ....

Reactions: 10
They bought a new white van. It’s on a vid somewhere plus they talked about it on a live
Yep, I’d seen that ! Await the new van to Rich! But he knows how to crop a motor without any single delay or thought 👌🏻

The poor kids are high risk, they claim to be the victims of arson due to social media fame, yet continue to show the world where they are staying and informing us all where they intend to live. Both parents seem to have lost any maternal instinct to keep their children safe from the dangerous people who hunted them down and could have killed the whole family in a house fire!!!! Any normal "innocent" parents would still be traumatised from the shocking experience and keeping a low profile for the safety of the children at the least. ....
they living at his Mums place

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.