The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These stupid pranks with the 30 second clips to keep people coming back are getting ridiculous, they really are struggling for content and people are starting to see it in the comments.

Reactions: 5
These stupid pranks with the 30 second clips to keep people coming back are getting ridiculous, they really are struggling for content and people are starting to see it in the comments.
That last one where Nick got angry and threw Jacks phone. Soooo badly over acted

Reactions: 3
That last one where Nick got angry and threw Jacks phone. Soooo badly over acted
That annoyed me if my partner put his hands on my brother regardless of what he's done or threw his phone like that I'd snap his fat sausage fingers , pack his bags and I imagine the money in her account, so bye fatman see ya

Reactions: 8
Nick was born in 87? bleeping hell, he is only 8 months older than my eldest daughter, yet looks as though he could pass as her father.
34 though 😭 Surely that must be in dog years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick was born in 87? bleeping hell, he is only 8 months older than my eldest daughter, yet looks as though he could pass as her father.
He looks at the very least 45. My son was born 88 and looks a baby compared to him.

No way is he only two years older than I am! I'm thirty two and still get asked for ID in shops 😂 How tough was his paper round? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
34! No chance I thought he was around 45 hope indont look like that in a few years

The comments on this video 🤣

That last prank was so unfunny and boring. Scripted 100%

He got a bit carried away writing that. I bet it was going to be 'Your money' 🤑🤣🤣

• Haha
Putting a slit in that swimming pool and tearing it all down when it could’ve gone to a family who’d never be able to afford it. They got gifted that and he’s just ruined it like it’s nothing. It was ruined and not looked after before the fire, he’s disgusting! I hope intex never gift them another. They don’t deserve it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Putting a slit in that swimming pool and tearing it all down when it could’ve gone to a family who’d never be able to afford it. They got gifted that and he’s just ruined it like it’s nothing. It was ruined and not looked after before the fire, he’s disgusting! I hope intex never gift them another. They don’t deserve it
I think they're far too dumb to realise the worth of things. The entire family act like small children trapped in adult bodies. Truly embarrassing people.

I find it creepy that he keeps acting like a thug teenager, is it an act or does he now believe that is who he is? If he has that mindset then Jack should be very worried about leaving his girlfriend alone with him.

Reactions: 6
I find it creepy that he keeps acting like a thug teenager, is it an act or does he now believe that is who he is? If he has that mindset then Jack should be very worried about leaving his girlfriend alone with him.
It strikes me that he's played the man-child act on TT and he's been told he's hilarious by enough people that it's stuck and now it's his natural ways and he thinks he's hilarious as a result.

To anyone above the age of six, of course, he just looks like an immature cretin in a tracksuit.

“Yourll”
Then purposely crashing Rich’s van in an underground car park. Should be done for damage to the car park wall. Idiot
Fuckimg thick as tit.

And NO WAY was he born in 1987. WOW! He looks 50.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.