The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a few things to see ! Destroyed a house of furniture! Funny the same Smeg fridge and sofa in new rented place ! The threats my mate got when threatening nick with social services, total fake account! Some women in America fake account linked to Nick Smith in support of him!
ie it’s him ! Some general info, then some personal Nick inbox tit !
Thats not a rented place. Thats his adopted mums house in Bexley. I won’t give address but it is available under her therapist name on a google search

Whats
Has anyone seen that guy's videos who works in a coffee shop and he backchats his boss?

He put a video up saying that he didn't find the Smithy Family funny and that he thought there was something toxic about them. Yesterday, he did another video saying they had messaged him asking him to remove the video because it was damaging to the reputation they had worked hard for. 😂
Whats the account name. I need a nosey

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry but think you're wrong about it being jack, from the main pics shown on isthisyouhuh page I just couldn't see any resemblance to jack, I'm not sure if those pics/vids are still up as isthisyouhuh got accused of being into young girls and went private or something 🤷‍♂️
Really? The same height, same skinny build, same walk, same coat, same pipe cleaner legs, hands in pockets! Etc etc

Reactions: 5
Why they post a boring video of Jack trying to find the girls in some caravan that's all I saw Amy looks like she's half asleep it's just all so boring.

Reactions: 6
Why they post a boring video of Jack trying to find the girls in some caravan that's all I saw Amy looks like she's half asleep it's just all so boring.
Jack and Amy always look tired and scowly. They will get wrinkles before 30 if they keep walking around with expressions like that.
Jack in the tutu is a photoshop pic lol

D
He's called zacdabrat but I've just noticed that he has deleted both videos today. Wonder if they threatened him or something 🤷‍♂️
Does he work in Zans cafe? The place we keep seeing Iffy eat his morning fry up?

Reactions: 1
There's enough tik toks and private fb groups of people saying they are toxic, dangerous, scammers etc that he can't stop. Hell even the newspapers have exposed him 😁 Can't control the narrative when you're playing the roles 🖕🤣🤣

There's enough tik toks and private fb groups of people saying they are toxic, dangerous, scammers etc that he can't stop. Hell even the newspapers have exposed him 😁 Can't control the narrative when you're playing the roles 🖕🤣🤣
Exactly that!👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Really? The same height, same skinny build, same walk, same coat, same pipe cleaner legs, hands in pockets! Etc etc
One of the scaffolders had the same coat and tho jack has skinny build all over I think in the images the person has an upper body bigger build, not saying your wrong, was just my thoughts when seeing the pics/vid. What I am sure of is Old Nick knows who did it even if he was or wasn't involved.

Reactions: 4
The takeaways were paid for, even if they booked them on a burner phone the payment would of come out of a bank account which can be traced. How many young teenagers have access to a fake bank account or would go to such lengths to pull a prank that many times 🤔 As for the fire, the way they hang about the area at that time of night and do a piss poor job of getting in to the car seems amateur without much thought or dedication compared to the pizza pranks. It's obvious where they are now yet nothing else has been done to them. But if it was a genuine hate vendetta you'd expect it to manifest again.

Reactions: 7
He has bought his mum a new car now. And also bought a van for the boutique
That little Hobgoblin Jess ambling around talking money, cars, all gotta be white in colour! Disgraceful that Miss Piggy has cracked it so easy ! Shameless

Reactions: 8
He has bought his mum a new car now. And also bought a van for the boutique
Aww how lovely is that, buying his wee mam a car with money he conned out of people what a sweet guy. Think the police who already had doubts will wanna look more into his finances cause none of the money he's supposedly paid charities will actually have been real payments

Aww how lovely is that, buying his wee mam a car with money he conned out of people what a sweet guy. Think the police who already had doubts will wanna look more into his finances cause none of the money he's supposedly paid charities will actually have been real payments
I think those charity payment screenshots were faked, I really do.
That bleep pocketed all of the GFM money that people donated.
They coined in well over £50k, with all those GFM links that were flying about at the time, no wonder he's splashing the cash! He must be laughing at all those followers for being gullible fools.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but think you're wrong about it being jack, from the main pics shown on isthisyouhuh page I just couldn't see any resemblance to jack, I'm not sure if those pics/vids are still up as isthisyouhuh got accused of being into young girls and went private or something 🤷‍♂️
Trolls decided to defend someone else and spread ridiculous nonsense with no basis at all. The user called See All Know All and their little crew threw a hissy fit because I wouldn't fake dirt on Lawrence when there was none. They then decided to stick up for another bully and got my accounts banned by mass reporting them.

Reactions: 7
Trolls decided to defend someone else and spread ridiculous nonsense with no basis at all. The user called See All Know All and their little crew threw a hissy fit because I wouldn't fake dirt on Lawrence when there was none. They then decided to stick up for another bully and got my accounts banned by mass reporting them.
Thanks for clearing that up, I got so confused with all the drama, I follow see all know all and was confused the other day when they seemed to be sticking up for nick and the pumpkin episode, was very odd!! I think I know who you mean by the other bully, 🤧aldi🤧 :giggle:

Reactions: 4
Thanks for clearing that up, I got so confused with all the drama, I follow see all know all and was confused the other day when they seemed to be sticking up for nick and the pumpkin episode, was very odd!! I think I know who you mean by the other bully, 🤧aldi🤧 :giggle:
When you start revealing truths and pointing things and having strong opinions you end up being attacked and smeared. Trolls decide to make crap up to besmirch you often in the name of others. I've had conversation with the person you mentioned off the app and resolved the matter. There are other bullies on there you may not be aware of and a culture of mass reporting if they decide on a whim not to support you anymore. That means the two pages I had with all the videos are permanently deleted so well done.

I think those charity payment screenshots were faked, I really do.
That bleep pocketed all of the GFM money that people donated.
They coined in well over £50k, with all those GFM links that were flying about at the time, no wonder he's splashing the cash! He must be laughing at all those followers for being gullible fools.
Sad fact is its not even hard to fake donations screenshots I could literally sit here right now and find a random screenshot online and claim it as mine

I'm sure they said last week .that they was going to be giving a update on the house this week ? Also that's true things can be faked and when they said that they had sent to other charity's I was dubious. However if you go on the charity's gofubd me pages that they said the money is there .although they donated to the azaliah fund which is a bit iffy itself as they have a thread on here as well and it sounds like a similar thing they havnt really done anything with the gofund me for azaliah despite saying they would use it for other children yet have also brought numerous things recently .so it really shows when he's given money to that as dosnt look good at all

I was having a wee wonder online yesterday and found that J is still the only one with significant control on the smith family limited but just last month 2 other companies have appeared and they have both their names on them.
The garden design one when I went in to look at it. Everything that business owned or had money from became the crowns when it was forced to close.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.