The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about that fire is very fishy hopefully the truth will come out. I assume the police will have all unedited cctv footage

Reactions: 7
I'm not a 'warrior' or whatever they are called just because I say something against you guys sometimes does not make me a warrior. I don't stand for people who threaten like they do .all I was stating was the video that I saw where he was shouting .everyone is entitled to there own opinions on here .I however don't like saying bad things about people I'm to nice for my own good which is why it sometimes comes across as I'm sticking up for people when I'm not .I'm a silent watcher on everyone's lives and I see a lot .at first I did feel for the smithys with the fire and then I came across DHB who I like a lot as I do agree with some things he says .the only thing I have to say about the smithys though in regards to the go fund me is that everyone they spend anything now people automatically says its from that but he's shown the money has been sent to the other go funds med which means he has used it and then obviously he gets money from all his social medias .I will say one thing though it's very suspicious that the fire happened months ago now and we havnt heard anything .surely someone would have been caught now. 'm sure someone said last week that he said he would have a update for us this week but we don't seem to have it ?

Reactions: 6
No way, have a look at the builds and the walks! There ain’t many young lads/men with such slim skinny legs and chest etc, that matches Jack 110%, even the other has Dan’s bowed legged gait,
I was convinced it was the scaffolders until you posted. Your explanation makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 4
Pour the tea and post those nasty messages 😁 I didn't realise the stuff in the garden had been placed like that. I did wonder why they would all be up at that time. But nothing that family do is normal and there's so many possibilities. The car insurance would only pay the finance if it was taken out to cover it otherwise they cover the value of the car only.

Pour the tea and post those nasty messages 😁 I didn't realise the stuff in the garden had been placed like that. I did wonder why they would all be up at that time. But nothing that family do is normal and there's so many possibilities. The car insurance would only pay the finance if it was taken out to cover it otherwise they cover the value of the car only.
I want to see too.
welcome to Tattle Leeboy31

Just joined this thread. So glad I’m not the only person who can’t stand them

Reactions: 9
I've opened the vino
Leeboy, the stage is yours 😂😂

P.S the whole iffy family are wrong uns & imo they are 100% behind the fire.
I thought it right from the very 1st video he posted about it.

Reactions: 12
Just joined this thread. So glad I’m not the only person who can’t stand them
I've had them blocked from away last year. Him with his stupid pranks and her screaming Nick made me eyes and ears bleed. Took some abuse and I actually started wondering why I was the only 1 who didn't like them. Thank god for this thread

Reactions: 9
Well there's been mention of👃❄ so 🪴 would be no surprise. The scummy scammy smithys will do anything for a bit of cash. Albeit legal, illegal or just damn right stupid as we've seen evidence of. How the police haven't charged him for driving with a broken windscreen and child endangerment for no seat belts is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Sure we're match sticks, as time goes by can you see them getting charges now a certain person seems very comfortable with his newfound wealth.
Everything about that fire is very fishy hopefully the truth will come out. I assume the police will have all unedited cctv footage
a few things to see ! Destroyed a house of furniture! Funny the same Smeg fridge and sofa in new rented place ! The threats my mate got when threatening nick with social services, total fake account! Some women in America fake account linked to Nick Smith in support of him!
ie it’s him ! Some general info, then some personal Nick inbox tit !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They live in Bexley, they are moving to Devon, they buy boutique goods from Shoreditch, and they want a lock up unit in Leigh in Sea Nothing makes sense. Estate agents are among the pushiest of sales people. That doesn’t make sense either
Amy thinks she’s some kind of fashion guru they sell dresses and all kinds, but buying from the sweat shop wholesalers in East London.

Yup
commercially it is a little different at the moment - my company had just moved offices/industrial unit and despite being the #1 bidder in terms of security/offerings and financially - we still had to chase the agent quite a bit and he was always extremely apologetic when explaining his radio silence and said demand for commercial properties at the moment is unlike anything he has experienced in his career - so on a personal perspective I would say it is highly believable they’ve being ghosted.

edited
to remove previous comment accidentally attached and to amend spelling mistake

Last edited:
Wow bloody brilliant work 👏 So I'm guessing there's there's few round there who don't like them then 🤣

I tried to a Previous reply but it didn’t work;

I always thought one of the lads on the cctv composed himself just like Jack.
the way he walks and had his hands in his trouser/short bottoms.
very similar body language and posture

Wow bloody brilliant work 👏 So I'm guessing there's there's few round there who don't like them then 🤣
We have so much more on this Anus of a bloke, I actually now live in Devon, was shitting he’d turn up near me! I’m living the dream but south Devon near Torquay, he’s up in north me ilfracombe on the Bristol Channel ! tit hole! Bit thank god 😂 my investigating partner is not on here but we get things done, just a shame it takes weeks to be able to post on here or im sure he’d spill more evidence 👌🏻

I tried to a Previous reply but it didn’t work;

I always thought one of the lads on the cctv composed himself just like Jack.
the way he walks and had his hands in his trouser/short bottoms.
very similar body language and posture
See the puffer jacket! As soon as the fire happened I scouted back through previous vids as knew the build, the previous 4 weeks jack was wearing the coat ! It’s summer 2021! Only kids where puffers in summer it was July 14th! He never wore it in any video after the fire, you can even count 12-13 rolls up the sleeve ! Built like a whippets dick ! Set up to chuck it in the open car window but had to play with the door ! Funny how Nick says ‘it was a milk bottle’ funny a bit detailed ? Bit knowledgable ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just see he’s doing his usual, dressing jack as a ballet dancer, requesting people to comment on what they want to see! Jacks under 18, he abuses him and manipulates him ! I find it weird they have so many rogue virus Smithy comments but manage to block anyone that questions them but let the scam sites roll! Reason being, the scam commenters are adding to their ‘likes’ ‘comments’ etc plus they don’t care if they’re ‘vulnerable’ warrior followers get scammed as they never answer em! But wow there’s a whole tit load of fat 22yr old girls out there that have 5 kids by 5 fathers, plus 2 dead or aborted, proudly live by the date of births, pay ur taxes, keep em floating, and the King of ADHD chav will keep tapping in ! He’s red light Narcissist ! I’ll bust his arse 😉

Sorry but think you're wrong about it being jack, from the main pics shown on isthisyouhuh page I just couldn't see any resemblance to jack, I'm not sure if those pics/vids are still up as isthisyouhuh got accused of being into young girls and went private or something 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that guy's videos who works in a coffee shop and he backchats his boss?

He put a video up saying that he didn't find the Smithy Family funny and that he thought there was something toxic about them. Yesterday, he did another video saying they had messaged him asking him to remove the video because it was damaging to the reputation they had worked hard for. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen that guy's videos who works in a coffee shop and he backchats his boss?

He put a video up saying that he didn't find the Smithy Family funny and that he thought there was something toxic about them. Yesterday, he did another video saying they had messaged him asking him to remove the video because it was damaging to the reputation they had worked hard for. 😂
I hope he told them NO

Reactions: 3

whats his @?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.