The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if already been explained but how are the Smithys financing this new house purchase? Are they buying it outright with cash? I don't know if their "celebrity status" would quite cut it with a mortgage lender.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if already been explained but how are the Smithys financing this new house purchase? Are they buying it outright with cash? I don't know if their "celebrity status" would quite cut it with a mortgage lender.
You have to show the mortgage people a few years earnings so its a bit strange if they got the new house money from a year on social sites.
They have come into some money somehow, an inheritance maybe or one of those lottery tickets they bought could have been a big winner, plus it's a big possibility there was more than 1 gofundme, crowdfund, justgiving etc, then they have creator money, however big or small that is, and I think they had a bit of a pay out from pepsi and possibly nike too
They lost the dream house again, the owners pulled out, maybe thats a bit of karma lol,

Reactions: 3
I know some of them gofundsmes was fake there was one that said it was created by jack but someone had made a fake Facebook account of Jack as the real jack at the time posted not to do it

Reactions: 2
Nicks had bad credit so surely it can’t be in his name, houses down there ain’t the cheapest either 😅

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211028-191253_TikTok.jpg

CJ is still on, showing where she sleeps. In the pic is her son testing out the bed that is in the bath. And then the begging starts... we need a new bed... we need new bedding... we need new carpets... I smell a gofundme incoming.

If she's the number 1 smithy warrior why doesn't she tap him up for a new bed?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
His latest video probably already pissing off the locals in the cafe saying their latte isn’t up to scratch. Bell end

Reactions: 4
Nicks had bad credit so surely it can’t be in his name, houses down there ain’t the cheapest either 😅
Jess’ mum is the one with the money, she has the Welling house where the fire was and her own hoyse, it’s possible she is moving with them so she could be funding a lot of the move.

Reactions: 2
Jess’ mum is the one with the money, she has the Welling house where the fire was and her own hoyse, it’s possible she is moving with them so she could be funding a lot of the move.
House prices will go down in that area once they move 🙈

Reactions: 5
His latest video probably already pissing off the locals in the cafe saying their latte isn’t up to scratch. Bell end
Believe me they won’t fit in here. Lots of locals that are farmers, it’s a clicky town and they don’t like outsiders especially loud ones

Reactions: 6
Disgusting aren't they. Was walking round looking like a bunch of scruffy chavs. No respect even in a charity shop, absolute cretins!

Disgusting aren't they. Was walking round looking like a bunch of scruffy chavs. No respect even in a charity shop, absolute cretins!
Already had loads of charity and claims he does kids for charity yet here he is haggling in a charity shop. Wrong un

Does anyone else feel sorry for the kids having a camera in their face constantly. I don't know who does all the filming but it must be awful having all your life on social media. It's going to be absolutely awful for them when they get older and other kids in school see the embarrassing things from when they was little which will sadly lead to bullying

Reactions: 7
Jeez. His latest FB climbing up the Valley of the Rocks, Exmoor with Jack and Joseph. The only reason his young son Ben didn’t go with them was because he was cold. It was super dangerous, in the middle of nowhere, no safety gear, and a sheer drop into the sea
That would be one expensive rescue mission from the public purse if something went wrong, even the FB warriors are having a go about it. This guy’s stupidity is too much. Jess is very lucky she has her family coming home safe and sound.

• Angry
  • Wow
That buffoon is the epitome of bleeping stupid. Now if he fell who's gonna drive that wee boy home? If I was his mother I'd be thinking long and hard about him going with lardarse. That beggars belief that stunt

That buffoon is the epitome of bleeping stupid. Now if he fell who's gonna drive that wee boy home? If I was his mother I'd be thinking long and hard about him going with lardarse. That beggars belief that stunt
The boy was left in the car alone. I think he is about 14 which is probably old enough but still an irresponsible act on Nick’s part to leave him while he does something so dangerous and stupid. I would be livid if that was my child. I would be livid if that was my husband. People copy what he does. Imbecile.

Wow he really is in full manic mode, to the point he can't think rationally and is putting them in danger 😱 Again 🤦‍♂️

Does anyone else feel sorry for the kids having a camera in their face constantly. I don't know who does all the filming but it must be awful having all your life on social media. It's going to be absolutely awful for them when they get older and other kids in school see the embarrassing things from when they was little which will sadly lead to bullying
Yes it’s disgusting. I feel so sorry for those young girls. They deserve a stable home and parents with a stable job

Wow he really is in full manic mode, to the point he can't think rationally and is putting them in danger 😱 Again 🤦‍♂️
He needs sectioning, everything he does puts his family in danger and the wife doesn't see it because she's dumb as they come.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.